Dress code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress code

I figure that it will be hot and I am planning on t-shirts and shorts..... does this work?

Originally posted by Famine101
    I figure that it will be hot and I am planning on t-shirts and shorts..... does this work?
    Many people wear clothes like this. If out in sun consider sun screen.

These clothes would probably not be "acceptable" at the B&W Ball, but I am not sure they limit access to it because of clothing.

Look at pictures from DefCon, and you can see that clothing is mostly an issue if it is not legal, and even then, there are scene whores that assume clothing is optional in the pool areas at night.

Comment

You will not be allowed into Defcon unless you are wearing a heavy wool coat, leather pants, and a fur lined Russian hat.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid
        You will not be allowed into Defcon unless you are wearing a heavy wool coat, leather pants, and a fur lined Russian hat.
        Ohhh! That is right. This year is not the "California Beach-wear" theme, it is "Winter in Siberia" theme. Sorry, my fault.

Can a Canadian "tuque" be substituted for a Russian fur hat?

Comment

Yes. You will be given priority for admission if you are actually on fire as well.

Me, personally, I will be going with a full suit of armor specially modified to allow for a space heater.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
            Ohhh! That is right. This year is not the "California Beach-wear" theme, it is "Winter in Siberia" theme. Sorry, my fault.

Can a Canadian "tuque" be substituted for a Russian fur hat?
            We should all be very thankful that the "Nude beach" theme was rejected!
            "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal
              We should all be very thankful that the "Nude beach" theme was rejected!
              I believe the fear was that the AP would be mis-identified as the new All-You-Can-Eat Lobster feed.
              “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                What about a fez, like your avatar?
                Thorn
                "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                  What about a fez, like your avatar?
                  Only if you wear the matching Bedrock ensemble and say 'Yabba Dabba Doo' (whilst powering your car with your feet)
                  “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Is casual Friday still on?
                    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

I've decided to go with a black heated diving suit and full-head latex gorilla mask. In case it gets cold, I will also have a serape with me.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
                        I've decided to go with a black heated diving suit and full-head latex gorilla mask. In case it gets cold, I will also have a serape with me.
                        In other words, your usual self.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                          In other words, your usual self.
                          Well... Yeah. I mean, it's not like this is a formal event or anything. The cummerbund's staying at home.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                            These clothes would probably not be "acceptable" at the B&W Ball, but I am not sure they limit access to it because of clothing.

while we at black and white ball discourage street clothes during the event we will not limit access to the event because of it.

those who do dress up make the event fun for all , after all who wants to see you in the same clothes you have been wearing all of con?

as for the dresscode , let you imagination go wild. ive seen some outragous costumes , but basically wear something with white or black in it .

Zz...
                            the only question in life is , Why?

Comment

Working...
                            X