Need space for booze at AP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need space for booze at AP

Im stuck across street, I can stumble over there for sleep, but need a spot to drop some booze (and other stuff) and other toxic liquid (legal)..

per...

Got 50 shirts to give away, 20 quarts of Tequila, 5 Quarts of vodka, a spare 200 gig HD and a P0S notebook. Look for the SpaceCowboy AP for invites and sharing . Look across the street or mobile. Look for the guy with a Nuclear Bug sprayer. Contests to be announced.

Bring me your swag, I hope to coordinate inroom activities via GPS and Floor locations within 1/2 mile of Alexis Park.

BTW its hotter than fuck here. Black Hat is starting to get interesting tonight.

defconspace@hotmail.com
    (no shit)
    ;}

--Got a party, email me and I'll bring some swag and special liquid pleasure (Legal). (Mostly). No kiddies. I did not get in to Alexis in time to setup a room so I am across the street.
    Last edited by Space Cowboy; July 26, 2005, 23:24.

Please stop crossposting. Yes, you brought booze to Defcon. Thats super. I'm sure you are the only one.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Damn Take Chill Pill

Originally posted by noid
      Please stop crossposting. Yes, you brought booze to Defcon. Thats super. I'm sure you are the only one.
      Dont be such A noid.

Not really a cross post.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cowboy
        Dont be such A noid.

Not really a cross post.
        Do not be sutch a Cowboy
        /* NO COMMENT */

Comment

Hes already designated his SSID as a place for booze, hes gonna have other problems.

Comment

Ok maybe a little tekillyatized

ok..may have been a bit over anxious on the 1st post after review and a vague memory of a bottle of tequila.

Looking forward, all welcome to my swag, I tend to have more spare time then sense.

Just sipping and typing

Comment

Not really a cross post.
              07-25-2005, 11:47 PM
              07-25-2005, 11:56 PM

These posts convey siilar content to me:
              Got 50 shirts to give away, 20 quarts of Tequila, 5 Quarts of vodka, a spare 200 gig HD and a P0S notebook. Look for the SpaceCowboy AP for invites and sharing . Look across the street or mobile. Look for the guy with a Nuclear Bug sprayer. Contests to be announced.

Bring me your swag, I hope to coordinate inroom activities via GPS and Floor locations within 1/2 mile of Alexis Park.

BTW its hotter than fuck here. Black Hat is starting to get interesting tonight.

spacecowboy@hotmail.com
              (no shit)
              ;}

--Got a party, email me and I'll bring some swag and special liquid pleasure (Legal). (Mostly). No kiddies. I did not get in to Alexis in time to setup a room so I am across the street.
              Crossposting-- denying it does not make it false, but does tell us more about you.

Comment

Well shit

Then I apologize :) ..feel free to have a shot on me !

Comment

Working...
                X