trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trades?

i didnt see anywhere i could post this otehr than here, but im looking to trade for some working laptop batteries either any that work with a dell latitude cpt or an apple ibook g3 clamshell. or an apple airport card or an apple ibook g3 clamshell charger (yo - yo adaptor)

i have a few apple wallstreets so anyone up for a trade email me echotrade@gmail.com

i hope this post complies with forum rules, if not im sorry.

Originally posted by echohtp
    i have a few apple wallstreets so anyone up for a trade email me echotrade@gmail.com
    No. You posted here, so it's only fair to expect replies here. We can go to email later if it looks necessary.

I've got a Mac Plus, Mac Classic, Performa 6115CD, and Apple Workgroup Server 6150 you can have in exchange for one of the laptops. Given that none of the above hardware will run OSX (and neither will the laptop - at least not well, given its RAM and bus / cache limitations), I figure it's a reasonable trade.

However, I'd also be willing to swap the same hardware for either a Newton MessagePad 2100 (not the 2000) or eMate 300.

Comment

Working...
    X