Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Mind Getting Me and My Friends Some Badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Mind Getting Me and My Friends Some Badges?

My friends and I (3 of us total) may not be arriving until Saturday, but we're worried about being able to get badges.

Would anyone going Thursday or Friday morning mind getting us some badges?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by joshcain
    My friends and I (3 of us total) may not be arriving until Saturday, but we're worried about being able to get badges.
    Not a problem. Turn up at reg, you'll be fine. We'll even sort you out on Sunday if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
      Not a problem. Turn up at reg, you'll be fine. We'll even sort you out on Sunday if necessary.
      Thanks. You don't anticipate running out?

Comment

Originally posted by joshcain
        Thanks. You don't anticipate running out?
        We haven't yet.

Comment

I am taking a guess that the original poster meant Official Defcon Badges.

At dc12, I did not get an official one, but a backup one when they did run out of the regular ones.
          :wq

Comment

Originally posted by Toothpaste
            I am taking a guess that the original poster meant Official Defcon Badges.
            That's what I was taking it to mean, too.

At dc12, I did not get an official one, but a backup one when they did run out of the regular ones.
            I have to admit that I wasn't able to make it last year, but hadn't heard anything about this. What day did you register on?

Comment

Friday evening, I got there... around 18:00-20:00 or so.

Crazy, I know. Defcon devirginization and I didn't even get a cool badge.
              :wq

Comment

There was a smaller number of badges ordered last year. That has been fixed this year.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
                  I have to admit that I wasn't able to make it last year, but hadn't heard anything about this. What day did you register on?
                  This is something Octalpuss knows about-- she was one of the people re-purposing BH stuff to make badges for DC12. I tried to find the thread where it came up, but all, I got were lemons.

Comment

Working...
                  X