Subseven v.2.1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subseven v.2.1.0

I think all of you that downloaded subseven got the backdoor trojan am I right? hahah. Anyway, I heard this from a friend. He downloaded subseven and boom, there wasn't no virus. He saved it on to his cd. closed every window and did a full system scan. No virus was detected at all. Oh yea don't ask me what kind of virus scanner he has. After the scan, he put the cd in and opened the folder, then it pops up. TROJAN VIRUS, it contained 2 trojans that are very common, backdoor and shit like that. Anyway, he had options whether to continue, heal, delete, move to vault, etc.....he didn't do anything, it was a 20 second count down delay if you know what I mean. Then it disappeard and he did another system scan, again no virus what so ever. He had other programs in there also, but none was infected. So my question to all of you advanced hackers. What gives?........

Originally posted by luxnova
    I think all of you that downloaded subseven got the backdoor trojan am I right? hahah. Anyway, I heard this from a friend. He downloaded subseven and boom, there wasn't no virus. He saved it on to his cd. closed every window and did a full system scan. No virus was detected at all. Oh yea don't ask me what kind of virus scanner he has. After the scan, he put the cd in and opened the folder, then it pops up. TROJAN VIRUS, it contained 2 trojans that are very common, backdoor and shit like that. Anyway, he had options whether to continue, heal, delete, move to vault, etc.....he didn't do anything, it was a 20 second count down delay if you know what I mean. Then it disappeard and he did another system scan, again no virus what so ever. He had other programs in there also, but none was infected. So my question to all of you advanced hackers. What gives?........

You're not leet enough to know.... Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? Why the fuck are you even trying to use Subseven? Go to a store and buy a book on programming... Then come back and maybe we'll talk.

Comment

If "your friend" doesn't know how subseven operates, he probably would have been better off not downloading it. I know what it is, yet I don't have a good enough idea of exactly how it operates, so I wouldn't download it. "Your friend" should take this advice.

In the meantime, "your friend" should read up on remote administration tools in general, i.e., client/server programs.
      Last edited by theprez98; July 31, 2005, 14:36.
      "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

He downloaded subseven and boom, there wasn't no virus. So my question to all of you advanced hackers. What gives?........
        I don't claim to be an advanced hacker, but I can at least help you with your English. "there wasn't no virus" is a double negative, and in reality means there WAS a virus. But you knew that.

After the scan, he put the cd in and opened the folder, then it pops up. TROJAN VIRUS, it contained 2 trojans that are very common, backdoor and shit like that.
        Answering easy questions since 1987
        Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

I concur with what Highwiz said, and have a few additional things to add.

He downloaded subseven and boom, there wasn't no virus. He saved it on to his cd. closed every window and did a full system scan. No virus was detected at all. Oh yea don't ask me what kind of virus scanner he has. After the scan, he put the cd in and opened the folder, then it pops up. TROJAN VIRUS, it contained 2 trojans that are very common, backdoor and shit like that.
          If this occured as "your friend" said it did, the antivirus is a piece of shit for not catching it the first time. Nothing Subseven related has ever been poly, highly configurable yes.. polymorphic, no.

Anyway, he had options whether to continue, heal, delete, move to vault, etc.....he didn't do anything it was a 20 second count down delay if you know what I mean.
          Genius move on that one, let's watch it tick and do nothing at all.

Then it disappeard and he did another system scan, again no virus what so ever. He had other programs in there also, but none was infected.
          Most decent antivirus software packages have options that will autofix/quarantine/other, and even do it in silent mode.

So my question to all of you advanced hackers. What gives?........
          Easily summed up... If you're going to tamper with things you have no scope of knowledge on, prepare for mass flames, panic, chaos, and backfires before they get better.(for most).. Education and dedication are key in this, script kiddie tools are more comedic than anything else at this time but many like to play with them and then scream when vicious things happen. It's a learning lesson of sorts, albiet a sometimes cruel one when ones box gets destroyed because they thought it'd be fun to play, and someone takes them out.

My .02,
          Qu|rk-

Comment

hehe what gives? there's one (or more) vulnerable ports on your windows operating system. you dont even need the cheesy gui client in order to get in.

ugh. for some reason this reminds me this frontend for bchunk. theres about only 4 options in the program, and most people use it for simple conversion of a data cd image. ($ bchunk image.bin image.cue image.iso) Some people who are stuck in the MS world require a gui. wasteless classes are involved in making it a possibility to select those 3 filenames and an object oriented button to, when pressed, run that same command in the background.

MO.

This is for a different thread. I shall go and make myself some coffee. horah.
            "And God said, 'Let there be vodka !'

And He saw that it was good.

Then God said, 'Let there be light !'

And then He said, 'Whoa - too much light'."

Comment

Working...
            X