Downloadable Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable Tools

I was wondering if anyone had any good links to free tools on the net... I want to find tools but i dont want spyware so... if there is spyware on the tool please dont tell me the link... Thanks

Originally posted by RedAnarchist
    I was wondering if anyone had any good links to free tools on the net... I want to find tools but i dont want spyware so... if there is spyware on the tool please dont tell me the link... Thanks
    Huh? What kind of tools?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
      Huh? What kind of tools?
      Mainly for Windows.... I dont have the money for a new OS like Linux so i have to work with windows

Comment

Mainly for Windows.... I dont have the money for a new OS like Linux so i have to work with windows
        OK. You named an OS, what about the kinds of tools?

Comment

I dont have the money for a new OS like Linux so i have to work with windows
          Most Linux distros come without cost and with many "tools" (knoppix and ubuntu come to mind) but without more knowledge of what you're looking for it's difficult for any of us to help you.
          jur1st, esq.

Comment

Originally posted by jur1st
            Most Linux distros come without cost and with many "tools" (knoppix and ubuntu come to mind)
            First one's free for our impecunious friend: linuxiso.org. Download, install, use.

but without more knowledge of what you're looking for it's difficult for any of us to help you.
            I'm trying to think of security tools that I paid for, and am currently drawing a blank on that one as well.

Comment

Reply3

Im not looking for linux tools :S im looking for good windows apps like a sniffer and maybe a remote keylogger... anything in the hacker category will suffice :)

Comment

Im not looking for linux tools :S im looking for good windows apps like a sniffer and maybe a remote keylogger... anything in the hacker category will suffice :)
                Let me ask you one question: if hacking were as easy as just downloading 'l33t 4ppZ', don't you think everyone would be doing it?

Comment

Here is a good list of tools of various categories.
                  "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Working...
                  X