Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with avatars :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem with avatars :)

    Hmm... Does anyone have any idea as to why I can't upload an avatar? The control panel always tells me that there was an error in uploading... I can't even link an image on my webpage to the avatar .

    I even checked the TCP-stream when trying to add a reference to the avatar image just to make sure the URL is correctly sent... How desperate can a man get .
    42

  • #2
    I got that too, but decided my avatar was shit and the server probably made quite a good decision...
    "There are those who do the work and those who take the credit. I try to be in the first group, there is less competition there." -- Gandhi

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vinculum
      Hmm... Does anyone have any idea as to why I can't upload an avatar? The control panel always tells me that there was an error in uploading... I can't even link an image on my webpage to the avatar .

      I even checked the TCP-stream when trying to add a reference to the avatar image just to make sure the URL is correctly sent... How desperate can a man get .

      After you make a few worthwhile post to the forums I moderator will be around to help you... Next!

      Comment


      • #4
        I will :) ...and I'm quite contempt with this avatar anyway ;)
        42

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vinculum
          I will :) ...and I'm quite contempt with this avatar anyway ;)

          Oh yea, 42 is not the answer.. nor is it the question.

          Comment


          • #6
            I noticed recently, last couple days alot of people have missing avatars, the graphic icon appears with a filename but no icon. Probably related to this issue.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by [Syntax]
              I noticed recently, last couple days alot of people have missing avatars, the graphic icon appears with a filename but no icon. Probably related to this issue.
              Actually, I think you're thinking of one particular avatar and if you look at the image, you'll see it's supposed to look like that.
              the fresh princess of 1338

              What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

              Comment

              Working...
              X