Government Hacking Jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government Hacking Jobs?

I'm interested in trying to join a government hacking position that deters against hackers from foreign countries I guess. Does anybody know of any links or if there is such an organization? If so what would the skillsets be?

I see a very dark future ahead. And it really pisses me off that cyber terrorists try and hack everything in the U.S they can and get away with it while the U.S government doesnt do shit to stop it. It's like other countries promote U.S hacking and trains them. I saw one site that was hacked. Middle Eastern students displayed pictures of themself's knowing there is nothing we can do. All I want to do is kill these little pimply teenie bitches who think that malicious hacking is cool.
    Infact it's gay. Gay like how gay rollerblading is to a skater. Sometimes I wish I can hack in a hackers system and produce an ultrasonic sound that can blow up heads of malicious hackers. That would be cool :)

Excuse the negativity but I currently work in the Middle East and have had some exposure.

Government Jobs

First of all, I'd suggest visiting the FBI, or CIA depending on which state you live in. They often have boots at university's carrer days to try to inject fresh meat into the system. Now often thee is an age limit, but then again depending upon your skills and talents, they may just snatch you up and put you to work.

http://www.cia.gov/employment/index.html

http://www.fbi.gov/howto.htm

http://www.nsa.gov/careers/

As far as the skillsets go, I'd say one would have to be on top of the game in all aspects to be of any creditable use to them.

Comment

Originally posted by snyderkv
      Infact it's gay. Gay like how gay rollerblading is to a skater.
      How is it gay? And choose your words carefully, this isn't the Junior High School yard.

Comment

/....asdfasdfsdafasdf
        Delicious Poison:

The difference between a nerd and a geek? Well a nerd does not wear Spider Man butt huggers.

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
          How is it gay? And choose your words carefully, this isn't the Junior High School yard.

I think he means that it sucks cock.
          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
            I think he means that it sucks cock.

Oh, Kinda like you and Donkey Kong.. I gotcha..

Comment

Originally posted by highwizard
              Oh, Kinda like you and Donkey Kong.. I gotcha..

I believe you mean me AT Donkey Kong. I can see how you got confused though...since you suck Donkey Dick.
              perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                I believe you mean me AT Donkey Kong. I can see how you got confused though...since you suck Donkey Dick.

No, I meant you and Donkey Kong both suck... But you suck AT space invaders.

Comment

Originally posted by snyderkv
                  ...And it really pisses me off that cyber terrorists try and hack everything in the U.S they can and get away with it while the U.S government doesnt do shit to stop it.
                  The .gov does nothing to stop it? Oh yes that is why we have no Internet left. I think the .gov stops attacks all the time, but you never hear about it. Your logic is like saying that the police do nothing in your town because your house has never been broken into. You never think the cops get their man before he gets to your house.

You suffer from a serious lack of information. Call the FBI. Or the NSA. They know a little bit about computers. I can assure you that many .gov and .mil sites are highly protected and even more highly monitored for attacks.

And yes the jobs are out there, but don't but "hacking" in the search string.

Comment

Oooo looks like I offended somebody :) Hm Fag or cheap Sarcasm! Which one is more junior high?

There is a difference between protection and consequence. NSA or whatever can try and protect and fortify networks. However, that does not mean they have the power to punish people who try. Looks like hacking rose 50% recently throught the last couple of years.

Comment

You're an idiot. Seriously.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

If he comes back again, J6 gets a call about him and he makes asshat of the month. Oh and move his threads to fucktard hall and then send it up, IPs and all.

Comment

Working...
                        X