Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC4420 Active IN London?

Greetings,

I wanted to join DC4420 in london but is it active? i have 3 friends with me that want to join aswell. We all live in london and if needed be very active within the group. Could someone who can help me, help me? :P

People IN DC in london please e-mail me or if you got any sort of Instant Messengers.

AIM: Nerds Unleashed
    MSN: aztech.unleashed@gmail.com
    Yahoo: Aztech_Unleashed

Thank You

Originally posted by Aztech
    Greetings,

I wanted to join DC4420 in london but is it active? i have 3 friends with me that want to join aswell. We all live in london and if needed be very active within the group. Could someone who can help me, help me? :P
    I'd suggest dropping out an email to the group's organiser; knowing who he is, I'd be very surprised if you didn't get a reply.

Comment

No Reply :s

I have send a e-mail but i have not received any replied, i've send the e-mail exactly 18 hours ago from no reply was send back.

Is there anyone who is in DC4420?

Comment

Maybe you have some high expectations of email. Just because its sent pretty much instantaneously, doesnt mean it will get responded to just as fast. Maybe the meeting organizer is out of town on business. Maybe he has a life and doesnt sit next to his terminal waiting for new mail to come in. I dont get around to checking some of my accounts but once a week, largely because I am busy doing other things. Have some patience.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

ooh right,

i know this sounds weird from a newly created account but currently i own a organisation called Nerds Unleashed just 16 peeps from London that is like me a computer freak and we like to do stuff.

I was wondering is it possible to create a DC group? i mean i can easily get a lot of peeps and still maintain a high security (i have done that for 2 years with NU) we spend most of our time on a comp, i know, i know but hey what can i say? So its actually a good thing, most of us go to the same college and see each other a lot so we can easily host good things for people that live in or near london.

could someone please that has a lot of experience with DefCon give me a message on msn? i need to know some more information

Comment

Originally posted by Aztech
            ooh right,

i know this sounds weird from a newly created account but currently i own a organisation called Nerds Unleashed just 16 peeps from London that is like me a computer freak and we like to do stuff.

I was wondering is it possible to create a DC group? i mean i can easily get a lot of peeps and still maintain a high security (i have done that for 2 years with NU) we spend most of our time on a comp, i know, i know but hey what can i say? So its actually a good thing, most of us go to the same college and see each other a lot so we can easily host good things for people that live in or near london.

could someone please that has a lot of experience with DefCon give me a message on msn? i need to know some more information
            Starting more than one DefCon Group in the Same AreaCode (country+City Code) can be a bad thing as it tends to divide people into smaller groups and duplicate effort unnecessarily. It is more respectful and efficient to join an existing group to add your skills time and energy to the organizers of that group.

This page has a list of registered groups. Presently there is a DC Group listed for 4420 (London.)
            Look through the existing groups, and see if you can find more than one for a given area code/country+city code.

At the bottom of that page (url above) is an e-mail address for a contact on dc groups.