Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Groups in Midwest? can someone start one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Groups in Midwest? can someone start one?

Dear Members,

well i been over-viewing the website and i was thinking there should be a midwest regional group as well. there is alot of computer folks in the midwest and well alot of internet hacking Err Troubleshooter :P junkies too.

basically people in wisconsin, michigan, illinois, indiana, Iowa, and minnisota.

Matt..
    Last edited by MidwestMale; August 17, 2005, 01:02.

Originally posted by MidwestMale
    Dear Members,

well i been over-viewing the website and i was thinking there should be a midwest regional group as well. there is alot of computer folks in the midwest and well alot of internet hacking Err Troubleshooter :P junkies too.

basically people in wisconsin, michigan, illinois, indiana, Iowa, and minnisota.
    DefCon groups are setup by Area Code, or internationally by CountryCode/County (and/or) city code.

To find one in your area, first search here and lurking will help you avoid questions or requests with common answers.

Comment

thanks found one in chicago..

Matt..

Comment

Dear Members,
        <snip>
        Matt..
        Yep, right on. We had one (great) meeting in Minneapolis (a couple of years ago) and that was it. I'd love to see something happen here in the Midwest--even if it is just to have coffee/beer with like minds. From information in the forum, it looks like there may be activity in Minneapolis soon, I hope so.
        --BC,

Comment

thanks found one in chicago..

Matt..
          Bear with the website for the Chicago meetings, one of our members didn't like the speed we were moving with the sites and defaced the site, and the buildings around the meeting space.

Maniac can fill you in...
          Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Working...
          X