Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your son a hacker!??...I thought this was amusing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your son a hacker!??...I thought this was amusing.

hello all, I havent posted in quite some time. However I found this site quite funny and thought I'd pass it
    on:

Is Your Son A Hacker?

It is out of date, so alot have already read this but o well.

Originally posted by KaraHyo
    hello all, I havent posted in quite some time. However I found this site quite funny and thought I'd pass it
    on:
    Any time an article starts with, " As an enlightened, modern...", you know it's gonna be a laugh riot.

Comment

on:

Is Your Son A Hacker?

Mr. Floyd beat you to the punch.

Still a funny article!
      Answering easy questions since 1987
      Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

*serches for the WTF button*
        Go catch a falling star.

Comment

Oh no, I play Quake, and my processor is AMD! Where did my life go wrong? Arrest me before I hurt society even more!

That is such a great article. Whoever wrote it has an awesome sense of humor.
          Biggest Brother's watching Bigger Brother watching Big Brother watch you.

Comment

on:

Is Your Son A Hacker?

Yea.. Ha Ha, LOL... The article has been posted here like 10 fucking times.

Comment

Attention all families where the kid is a hacker:

Hey kid! Get your parents to stop sending 5 year old jokes to their entire mailing list! And get them to not think they're the first to find a funny web page! Please!

Comment

I've got a Mrs. Field's Cookie recipie!
                /me ducks and runs for cover.

Comment

"Lunix"?

hehehe...dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by foxyboy
                    "Lunix"?

hehehe...dumb ass
                    Look, over there - it's sarcasm!

Comment

The sad thing is, growing up my dad WAS like that.

I had a job, went to school and had a 3.2-4.0 average, bought my own computer with my own money...and my dad thought I was hacking, even though I did not have a modem installed.

Later on, when I became involved in games like "MechWarrior" he thought it was evil and burnt my disks, I kid you not. I had an original copy of MechWarrior too

My question is this though: If AMD is evil, anything but AOL is evil...what's that make DEFCON?
                      -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

I recently read this article when i was searching around looking for articles on hacking. I couldnt belive what i was reading, All close minded human beings only see things from the outside.. People have no idea what goes on inside a hackers mind, who they are, what they are, etc. All they see is the computer crimes they've commited and "Ding Ding Ding" SIN! The man who wrote this article has no idea about anything hacking, He has no idea what goes on inside his son's head.

"Lunix"?

hehehe...dumb ass
                        C'mon, thats insulting...

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula
                          Nah. It's only insulting when the 5-post wonder isn't an obvious retard.

Comment

*cough*Laughs*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula
                              I recently read this article when i was searching around looking for articles on hacking. I couldnt belive what i was reading, All close minded human beings only see things from the outside.. People have no idea what goes on inside a hackers mind, who they are, what they are, etc. All they see is the computer crimes they've commited and "Ding Ding Ding" SIN! The man who wrote this article has no idea about anything hacking, He has no idea what goes on inside his son's head.

you realize this article is a hoax right ?

Ever been to http://www.mavav.org/ ?

same concept of satire I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X