X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keystroke recordings.

Check your keyboard for wiretaps:

http://msn-cnet.com.com/Keyboard+cli..._home&GT1=6903

I'm not too worried about this new discovery, seeing as how the researchers expressed/noted some of the limitations that they viewed.

Researchers said there is some limitation to their technique. For one, their work did not take into account the use of a computer mouse or the "shift," "control," "backspace" or "caps lock" keys. They did, however, describe approaches for taking those into account.
    However, I can only image that we will see an incline in sales for Silent Keyboards. Although I'm not a big fan of them they are very nice as far as deadening the sounds made while typing away.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by Transporter
      /me bangs her head on the desk...

*YAWN* Uhhhh. Not to be disrespectful here Transporter, but Mr. Google can give you all kinds of delicious information on something called TEMPEST. What you have posted here really is old news made new again by journalists attempting to create FUD. This is a old method to capture in line information.

If you are interested in this type of stuff also google HERF. This is an old but effective method to disrupt information processing.

Have fun with your research...

Stay shiny!

Comment

Working...
      X