Psuedo Random Number Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psuedo Random Number Generator

Hi Guys! my first post,had no clue how to start, I am into designing a psuedo random number generator using an algo apart from those available on internet, I have coded a program in C that generates random numbers based on single shift register but the results are far from good (tested using 'diehard'), can you guys please advise. Thanks and take care.

You may want to do a SEARCH and see that we covered random number generations a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by itsusama
      I am into designing a psuedo random number generator using an algo apart from those available on internet
      Beyond astcell's entirely truthful comment, I am curious what you mean. You want to implement a new PRNG using a deterministic algorithm not published on the Internet, and you decided that an Internet forum would be the best place to find such an algorithm?

Comment

Guys chill! I posted AFTER searching the forum using keywords 'psuedo' random' 'number' and 'numbers' and didnt find anything relevant thats why I posted and I said that I wanted to design using a generator using an algo that has not been published I didnt say it cant be published, so, thats why I decided to ask for it.

Comment

Working...
        X