Anyone use police scanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use police scanners

Anyone know use them often, someone told me its possible to listen in on phone calls. Is this a possibility. You know I gotta fool around with all my skills
    Computer Security is like a back door, leave it open long enough and someone is bound to walk in!

Originally posted by thehammer
    Anyone know use them often
    yes, i use them constantly. that's how i know the feds are after you.
    someone told me its possible to listen in on phone calls. Is this a possibility.
    more than possible, it's really really simple. it's the reason i knew the authorities were on to you in the first place... that call you made to your buddy in patterson, NJ on august 12th at 21:34 EDT asking about vials of SARS virus was a bad idea. also, you should phone your mother more often, she's tired of just getting your answering machine.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

you dont say. How can you use it when people make calls or are on the them what do I do.
      Computer Security is like a back door, leave it open long enough and someone is bound to walk in!

Comment

you dont say. How can you use it when people make calls or are on the them what do I do.
        Come on man thats simple. It's all based on freq. They transmitt, you recieve, and a rocket will take off from your back yard from all of the science going on at your house!!
        Not sure what it is, just that it is.
        -TehnaD-

Comment

come on give me a break, I am just a noob trying to make it happen

Comment

I would, but I don't exactly know what you're asking. "Anyone know use them often"? Huh? However, I do know whatever this question may be, you can find the answer at www.google.com (as well as the answers to many other queries!)
            Last edited by Samurai Drifter; October 14, 2005, 20:37.
            One Nation Under Surveillance
            "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength."

Comment

I know how to use it for police scanning, but how do I get it to work for phone calls. thats the main question.

Comment

Here: http://www.police-scanner.info/polic...troduction.htm

Guess what? First result on Google! Google is your friend! You can use it for anything! You can probably find Captain Kirk's stunt double's social security number with it! And even if that particular site doesn't answer your question to its fullest, there are over a thousand other results.
                One Nation Under Surveillance
                "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength."

Comment

Hammer, I think what worries me is your lack of "skillz" with the falacy that you even have any.

This knowlege has been around since the 80's dude. Furthermore, it makes me wonder what you are going to do with this information. Honestly, I don't trust you.

I will throw you a bone, however. Look up "frequency modulation" in google.
                  -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

Just keep rubbing it until it spits up.

Comment

I am begining to realize the extent of this whole "noob" thing. I always thought Google was a prerequisate to becoming a noob and the ability to stand when you pee!
                      Last edited by TehnaD; October 15, 2005, 04:15.
                      Not sure what it is, just that it is.
                      -TehnaD-

Comment

I know I am suppose to use google, I didnt know what I was looking for. only ting I found that was usefull was a article saying you need a old analogue scanner. so come on chill

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai Drifter
                          Here: http://www.police-scanner.info/polic...troduction.htm

You can probably find Captain Kirk's stunt double's social security number with it! And even if that particular site doesn't answer your question to its fullest, there are over a thousand other results.
                          That's my new mission....

Web Hosting --

Comment

Originally posted by enigma
                            That's my new mission....

Google....Is like god; but with answers...i.e. Search first..the word noob does not suffice for someone that isnt willing to search on a vast directory/engine as google....It must be difficult living this way....

http://www.scannermaster.com/

See..im doing your work...oh and a good quip of advise...dont do your business via phone....it seems you're not paranoid enough to go directly to your source and talk about your business....noob.
                            A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
                            -
                            William S. Burroughs

Comment

Ok, before I say anything I want it known...I am not acting as a mod. (Covering my ass)

Dude, I got reamed recently for the shit people like you post. It is NOT cool. How many times in the same thread do people have to say "Go to google"? Let me count this shit.

6 god damned times.

Hell, at least I gave him an idea on what to search on, even if I don't trust him.
                              Maybe you should actually READ threads before posting. Read every god damned post.

Damn.
                              -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

Working...
                              X