This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Defcon Forum

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Telco

Yes indeed. I hope I don't burn this turkey.

Hope everyone has a good one.
    -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

happy thanksgiving! I give thanks for the Linux kernel 2.6.x and to Microshaft taking it in the ass with all the new xboxes crashing :)

Web Hosting --

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, even though I have to work!
        Answering easy questions since 1987
        Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

I'm at work too. I don't feel too bad though. 2.5 times my regular rate is a nice piece of change even after the tax man cometh.

Comment

I'm thankful for the lemon merringue pie. That and the stuffing, it's twice as good as the actual turkey. Also, I'm thankful for Fucktard Hall and /dev/null giving me something to read when I'm bored.

Happy thanksgiving!
            One Nation Under Surveillance
            "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength."

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all. We BBQ'd a 20lb turkey and fed a good chunk of the DC206'ers. Thanks for good friends and good food.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Hope you all have, or had a great and safe thanksgiving-- except the spammers. I won't thank them for what they've been giving. >:-|

Comment

Originally posted by telco88
                  I'm at work too. I don't feel too bad though. 2.5 times my regular rate is a nice piece of change even after the tax man cometh.
                  No pay increase for me but at the end of the night, it was still worth it. My family came in and ate with me on my break (resteraunt) and we were given as much free pie as we could take at the end of the night. My share will hopefully be given to some less fortunate than myself, so I can't really complain. Thankful for too much to list here.
                  Answering easy questions since 1987
                  Si Dieu est pour moi, qui peut ĂȘtre contre moi?

Comment

Well, you know, maybe if we fed the spammers actual spam they might stop spamming all together.
                    -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

Happy belated, everybody. As with all thanksgivings, the turkey was good and the drive was bad.
                      The dude abides.

Comment

Working...
                      X