LayerOne 2006 - Ride / Roomshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LayerOne 2006 - Ride / Roomshare

So.. I've started pretending that I can find the money and time off to make it to that yearly ubercool rockin party thang known as LayerOne. I've been looking into costs (flight/hotel/etc) and wonder:

Is anyone up for roomsharing with 1-2 folks?
    Is anyone driving to/from the northwest and could afford the space for another body/driver from PDX?
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Since my relocation has placed me a bit closer to LayerOne, I could offer you space here to crash if you like
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by converge
      So.. I've started pretending that I can find the money and time off to make it to that yearly ubercool rockin party thang known as LayerOne.
      Prepare your liver in advance. It's about to enter a whole new world of hurt :)

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
        Since my relocation has placed me a bit closer to LayerOne, I could offer you space here to crash if you like
        Do you really intend to stay sober enough, and leave early enough at night that driving home and back for both days of the con will be worth it?

Comment

Working...
        X