"Cyberspace" is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oz0ne
    How about ecybertechnosteamingpileofdogcrap.
    Why does "the media" need to prefix everything with e, cyber, or and tech?
    I'm sure I have left out several annoying prefixes...feel free to add yours below.
    We do not need to think in the change of thing because change happens regarless, and so far I think the cyberspace word is still going to be on use for longer yet to come.
    Love is a Mental Illness

Comment

I have just one question for you: Why in the name of all that is holy would Wired know something about human sociology? That entire site has about three worthwhile postings on it. Mostly having to do with other countries. And biased beyond belief.

I give them a little credit for being up to date with the current happenings, but beyond headlines thats little more than a political soapbox.
      I do know everything, just not all at once. This is commonly referred to as a "virtual memory" problem.

Comment

the world is of a anime called dot hack
        Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

Comment

Originally posted by robosycho
          I have just one question for you: Why in the name of all that is holy would Wired know something about human sociology? That entire site has about three worthwhile postings on it. Mostly having to do with other countries. And biased beyond belief.

I give them a little credit for being up to date with the current happenings, but beyond headlines thats little more than a political soapbox.
          I always liked Wired.

This isn't a sociological issue that Wired is presenting as fact. Wired frequently runs things like this to spur on interesting discussion from people in the particular field. In this instance they say "Cyberspace is dead" then interview people that would obviously love to rename it to see what they would say. Its interesting, but not too be taken too seriously.
          The dude abides.

Comment

Working...
          X