world's largest windows error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world's largest windows error message

some of you may have heard this already... it got a little mention here and there. this giant error message was aparently displayed on the mult-story screen in times square.

world's largest windows error message
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

I didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      I didn't do it.
      oh yeah?! well, where were you at 7:35 last thurs.... oh..... nevermind.
      the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

this image sort of reminded me of the giant monitor array at the Alexis Park when we were all checking in this past summer... it was a huge beast with something like a dozen screens. A big Alexis Park logo was the main image, spanned across all the CRTs... but way up in the top left corner was a nice "thank you for installing a fresh load of winxp... please register this software" sort of message. anyone have an image of that nice, big hack me sign? half the people i saw in the lobby were shooting photos of it.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Seen many versions of that many places..
          Picture you referred to

Some Vegas Crashes
          Also 2600 featured a cover with MGM's Las Vegas Crosswalk Screens.
          Rio Buffet Touch Screen Error (PCAnywhere Crashed)
          Kallahar posted this one a few months back
          If any of you have eaten at the RIO, they have those fancy touchscreen cash registers that print your buffet ticket, take a survey, and take cash/credit.

Macys Dept Store Times Square
          Sony PSP BillBoard

Was soo easy to collect those.. Windowscrash.com has a collage of them, and theres like 20 pictures of airport and subway signs with errors on them.
          Last edited by [Syntax]; February 22, 2006, 23:40.

Comment

Not the lagerst yet but more errore you can't see one time
            i've made this picture on Shanghai Airport
            Last edited by Neodym; February 24, 2006, 04:47.

Comment

Hmmmmm...I wonder if the landing computers aboard the inbound aircraft where receiving a similar message?
              I enjoy talking to myself...it's usually the only intelligent conversations I get to have.

Comment

No idea of the OS here....it never got that far.

Comment

Working...
                X