This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems posting?

We have a report of there being problems posting to the forums. Could you help to verify this?

Check the date/time of this post. If less than 6 hours have passed and the thread is not closed, please try to reply and post a message.

If you find you can't post a message, please report the error and any message to: defconforums@gmail.com and include any error reported.

Eventually, this thread will disappear.

Thanks!

Originally posted by TheCotMan
    We have a report of there being problems posting to the forums. Could you help to verify this?

Check the date/time of this post. If less than 6 hours have passed and the thread is not closed, please try to reply and post a message.

If you find you can't post a message, please report the error and any message to: defconforums@gmail.com and include any error reported.

Eventually, this thread will disappear.

Thanks!
    I have not notice a problem with posting nor have I had any problems sending/receiving PMs.
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Paging Mr. Herman, Mr. Herman, you have a telephone call at the front desk.

Yep...works for me.
      The dude abides.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. :-)

The problem has been diagnosed and resolved. Closing trhread.
        (Will make it disappear later.)

Comment

testing posts after closed thread.. test

1..2?
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Working...
          X