theSummit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theSummit

After much great feedback and rasing over $4,000 ($1,000 from shmoo directly) for EFF, we would like suggestions for event coming back this year.

The event concept and execution has been handed off from dc702 to Vegas 2.0. More creative control for potentially bring event back we wanted to pull idea's from last years attendees and potential attendee's this year.
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

The link for the site was removed, as it expired and there appears to be an adsite there instead. When you have a link for it, feel free to offer it.

Comment

All will be release within next week. Old site was tied directly to dc702 group (in url). New coming out party soon!
      "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
        All will be release within next week. Old site was tied directly to dc702 group (in url). New coming out party soon!
        *peer pressure* ]:>

Side note: I wonder if most of the lurkers have figured out they can post in these contest threads. It would seem that we would have someone with ideas to offer you for this year. (I did not attend Defcon last year, so I don't have any idea what could be improved at this event too.)

Comment

Working...
        X