what do you do after you spot the fed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

erehwon,

The key about what you just said is "CIA and NSA security personnel." These and other agencies have their own security/police force who are regularly armed, sometimes uniformed and generally considered cops anyway. The personnel who are considered analysts, collectors, and other support personnel would not necessarily need firearms, nor even be trained in their use.

Now in the CIA brochure there is a FAQ list and the top always asked question is "Can the CIA arrest me?". The answer is an emphatic NO! with an explanation on the difference between law enforcement and intelligence gathering. Of course if you try to tresspass on Agency property you will be arrested by the security division, but not their "spies."

Does everyone see where this is going however? How soom before every .gov employee is empowered to be policemen?

As for arresting someone who commits a felony in their presence, I am sure 99% of us would do the same thing if we could be assured our own safety.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
      erehwon,

The key about what you just said is "CIA and NSA security personnel." These and other agencies have their own security/police force who are regularly armed, sometimes uniformed and generally considered cops anyway. The personnel who are considered analysts, collectors, and other support personnel would not necessarily need firearms, nor even be trained in their use.
      Wh00ps me bad, it was a banner morning for me, a pair of door-to-door religious nutjobs didn't understand what NO means without threatening to call the police, and there was no Red Bull/caffeine in the house.

I didn't exercise the two Red Bull mininum before posting.
      Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Re: what do you do after you spot the fed

I'm guessing selling weed in the lobby would be a good way to spot the fed.
        Better if you can get Mr. Bait to sell it for you while you do the spotting.
        I'm h00p

--

"Ask not, what your Country should hack for you..."

Comment

Take a picture with them..Then punch them in the stomach..Or go for the pistol.

-Add:
          Oh and if you go for the sidearm...If he shoots you..He most certainly 'could' be a Fed..
          A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
          -
          William S. Burroughs

Comment

Shout "GUN!" and see what happens.

Comment

astcell:

If you want to shout "Gun"...I just hope I am not on the receiving end of a stampede...
              A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
              -
              William S. Burroughs

Comment

Working...
              X