Cannonball Run (status)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannonball Run (status)

So how do we know what's going down? cannonball and DC shoot sound great I'm I'm sure you gusy could talk me into jsut about anything else.

Originally posted by Hardware
    So how do we know what's going down? cannonball and DC shoot sound great I'm I'm sure you gusy could talk me into jsut about anything else.
    Last I heard last year was supposed to be the last cannonball. But you never know with Tommee...
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Well. I have been thinking. It's been 4 years with the defcon cannonball run and lots of fun. I was really going to do it but unfortunately the State of Nevada has taken away my driving privs. Now could I still do it, yes, but I just don't have the time. I apologize. Maybe someone will start another up.

Thanks to all the friends and supporters of the Cannonball, it was just an idea that happened while drunk and on my way to Vegas.

It would be fun to have a celebrity hacker version of Gene Reyburn's Match Game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_Game). I would offer to be the host.
      tommEE pickles

Comment

Originally posted by tommEE
        Well. I have been thinking. It's been 4 years with the defcon cannonball run and lots of fun. I was really going to do it but unfortunately the State of Nevada has taken away my driving privs. Now could I still do it, yes, but I just don't have the time. I apologize. Maybe someone will start another up.
        Does this mean I can eBay the timeclock as a memento? :D

Sorry to hear about the driver's license issues - I really do sympathise with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by skroo

Sorry to hear about the driver's license issues - I really do sympathise with you on that.
          It is sitting on the shelf at World Domination HQ, eagerly awaiting use in another contest.
          PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

There was also the so-cal caravan in the past- and the end of its last incarnation can be viewed at:
            http://web.archive.org/web/200502121...athrace2k.com/

Comment

So...what is the longest running event?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                So...what is the longest running event?
                My guess? Spot the Fed. It was claimed as "Spot the Fed XII" at Defcon 13.

Anything else older?

Comment

It should be put into the defcon hall of fame.

Either that or ebay it and split the money with me.
                  tommEE pickles

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent
                    It is sitting on the shelf at World Domination HQ, eagerly awaiting use in another contest.
                    We can trade them for other time of clocks... hrrmmmm, game show clock?
                    tommEE pickles

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent
                      Nonono... It's twin, the other half, is NOT at World Domination HQ. It's believed to be at a top-sekrit research facility somewhere in the Southern California area undergoing a series of experiments related to, uh, weather research. Yeah, weather research. That's it. Nothing to do with the Reptilians at all, really...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
                        My guess? Spot the Fed. It was claimed as "Spot the Fed XII" at Defcon 13.

Anything else older?
                        'Who can get an ambulance ride while having their stomach pumped?'

Comment

'Who can get an ambulance ride while having their stomach pumped?'
                          Considering Las Vegas, I think we have a winner-- that event predates Defcon.

Comment

Nonono... It's twin, the other half, is NOT at World Domination HQ. It's believed to be at a top-sekrit research facility somewhere in the Southern California area undergoing a series of experiments related to, uh, weather research. Yeah, weather research. That's it. Nothing to do with the Reptilians at all, really...
                            Yeah DT, there are two clocks one for the start (skroo) one at the finish (World Domination HQ).

We should have a defcon auction. I can sign the clocks, I can sign some boobs. I really just want to sign some boobs.
                            tommEE pickles

Comment

No I think tommEE and Skroo should have to wear them on cheap gold plated chains around their necks like Flav-0-Flav. And they have to work.

Or you could make them part of the scavenger hunt...

-JohnD

Originally posted by tommEE
                              Yeah DT, there are two clocks one for the start (skroo) one at the finish (World Domination HQ).

We should have a defcon auction. I can sign the clocks, I can sign some boobs. I really just want to sign some boobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X