X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another year and more art :)

What do you all think ?

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(_HAX0R_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
    Active matrix, man. A million psychedelic colors. Man, baby, sweet, ooo!

Originally posted by hax0r
    What do you all think ?
    Nice! Could use a little more light on the lady.

That being said, I'd have to leave my laptop at home from now on and not take it to work should I put that sticker on it.

DaKahuna
    DaKahuna

Comment

And another:

Comment

i personally love the AMRY 0F 0N3 idea... but the inner star should be red, not white (meant to invoke either the mozilla logo or just general non-conformity/rebellion) if that makes the text red as well (for screen printing purposes) all the better, in my opinion.

also, the front logo design should be a small, breast emblem on the front (as opposed to full coverage) or, even cooler, it could appear on either shoulder. hmmm... i may have to custom-make a little something in this vein as a one-off project.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
          the front logo design should be a small, breast emblem on the front, it could appear on either shoulder. hmmm... i may have to custom-make a little something in this vein as a one-off project.
          i would buy one from you(with both that is, the ones on the shoulder would be much smaller than on the chest)
          Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

Comment

Should'nt that be " and army of z3r0 on3?
            Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
              i personally love the AMRY 0F 0N3 idea... but the inner star should be red, not white (meant to invoke either the mozilla logo or just general non-conformity/rebellion)
              I am not sure red is the right color but the star is the same as the US Army's logo which while part of the theme may convey the wrong message to some.

Besides, being retired Navy it would pain me to have to wear one of these despite being so cool!
              DaKahuna

Comment

I like them both. I also kinda like the red idea, however it might also, in some people, invoke memories of the red star of the USSR's army, and I'm not sure we want to go there. I mean with the Soviets having invaded Afghanistan also only to be turned back by the Osama Bin Laden and the Mujha Hadien (Spelling) with the help of the CIA, and that is definitely a place I don't want to go.

Comment

The "Army of One" slogan is going away. I like using the logo, maybe instead of the star in the center we need the Defcon happy face and bones instead.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your input and keep checking back as I will be adding more.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                      The "Army of One" slogan is going away. I like using the logo, maybe instead of the star in the center we need the Defcon happy face and bones instead.

well i put it this way. i got one of those army of one bags in the mail for some reason. just to have some fun with my local recruter i put a punisher patch over the box and star. he bust out laughing in the middle of a tv interview when i walked by him on campus.
                      Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

Comment

That'd look something like this, albiet with more color:

(Yeah, my MS Paint skills are fucking elite)
                        It's not easy being #408080

Comment

i think some one needs to get this guy photoshop or gimp

Comment

Originally posted by inoxxs
                            i think some one needs to get this guy photoshop or gimp
                            I'm waiting to see him do it in Notepad.

Comment

Ok how about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X