Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hunt Item Suggestion Box is Open

Originally posted by Siviak
    did I miss the point where I posted a link to the site where the suggestions were to be made?
    sowwy my bad, was drunk when i first hit the thread....:(
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

I'll let it go this time..
      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

I know.. what if there was a link to webified location where people could place suggestions? That might help streamline the process...

2cent.teehee
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

When posting ideas on the site, please remember to post only ONE IDEA at a time. It makes it much easier for us when selecting the good from the bad. DO NOT lump all of your ideas into one idea suggestion box.

Thank you, drive thru
          just fluff it

Comment

Originally posted by {x}taSy
            When posting ideas on the site, please remember to post only ONE IDEA at a time. It makes it much easier for us when selecting the good from the bad. DO NOT lump all of your ideas into one idea suggestion box.

Thank you, drive thru
            I wish I knew that when I started! Almost all of mine were submitted with multiple ideas per post.

Comment

Originally posted by {x}taSy

Thank you, drive thru
              Yes, yes please do that. Its not as fun as it seems to break those things up by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacitus
                Yes, yes please do that. Its not as fun as it seems to break those things up by hand.
                Repetive, tedious, mind-numbing work... Hmmm, this sounds like a perfect job for a *real* programmer. (heh-heh ]:> )

Yes. All my new submissions have been done that way-- even though it is more of a burden to:
                type, submit, [ back, select, select all, delete, type, submit (for each entry)]

Comment

due to the copious ammount of ideas subbmitted we have opted to keep the suggestion box open until atleast this weeked (7-16-06)..
                  If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

The Scavenger Hunt idea submission box has been closed. Thank you all for your submissions- many of them were great ideas.

See you hunters at Defcon!

Comment

Working...
                    X