Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: If you have a pacemaker, you should not be around the original mysterybox

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: If you have a pacemaker, you should not be around the original mysterybox

ANNOUNCEMENT:

*If you have a pacemaker, you should not be around the mystery boxes
    *Do not place mystery boxes next to laptops or hard drives
    *Do not put mystery boxes next to credit cards, or anything sensitive to *strong* magnetic fields

Email if you have questions.

This will be announced again when the boxes are handed out.

LosT

Any idea what the "minimum safe distance" is? I would hate to be carrying one under my arm and have it erase my mag strips on the cards in my wallet or the drive on my laptop which is in my backpack!
    DaKahuna

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
      ANNOUNCEMENT:
      This will be announced again when the boxes are handed out.

Be sure to announce the warning *before* not *when*.

Comment

Re: IMPORTANT: If you have a pacemaker, you should not be around the original mystery

I'm not exactly sure what the minimum safe distance is on russian surplus weapons grade plutonium is once you open the lead lined box, but kudos to those who can make their net app nuclear powered. :)
        "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
        - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Re: IMPORTANT: If you have a pacemaker, you should not be around the original mystery

Originally posted by Neural
          I'm not exactly sure what the minimum safe distance is on russian surplus weapons grade plutonium is once you open the lead lined box, but kudos to those who can make their net app nuclear powered. :)

Already tried. Do you know how much paperwork they want at the border to bring that across?
          Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Working...
          X