Help from the Grill Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from the Grill Masters

Siviak knows what I'm up to, however I need some help from the rest of you guys.

So here's what I need:

1. A list of our famous grill masters (Che, Converge, L0nd0, GM1, etc)
    2. Height of grill masters
    3. Do you like pockets to put stuff in or not?

Okay, so I see some eyebrows being raised and what not but do not fear only good will come of this adventure .
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Re: Help from the Grill Masters

Originally posted by lil_freak
    Siviak knows what I'm up to, however I need some help from the rest of you guys.

So here's what I need:

Okay, so I see some eyebrows being raised and what not but do not fear only good will come of this adventure .

Sounds kinky

Comment

So here's what I need:

6'1"... Pockets and/or holsters are always nice! :)
      Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
        hehe... your questions to the grillers didn't include "strong side"... i think it would be quite a sight to see this garment (if it is what i think it is) include pockets on one rear side for a knife or shurefire and on the other to grip or support a holster.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

6'5, XXL and growing wider with an appettite for midgets, small to medium sized animals and similarly sized metalic objects. imo. Pockets are for pants, things on the shirt just get in the way of my expanding stomach. Loves to cuddle and donkey pr0n must be tolerable. Seeks hacker chick with airconditioned apartment when I return to the homestead.

... I can't even guess what this is for.
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

It's a trap! It's a meat shirt so she can toss you on the grill and serve you to the attendee's!
            Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

why the hell was i left off the list?! i run the hottest grill at the whole event! 6'1" of pure grilling power!
              the fresh prince of 1337

To learn how to hack; submit your request

Comment

yeah.. see.. I think she accidentally changed your handle to 'etc'.. I don't think 'the list' has been provided to her yet :p

I vote for Kelvin to be in charge of making 'the list'.. then we'll see if he forgets himself or not
                if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

How much is a pound of Kelvin these days?

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
                    How much is a pound of Kelvin these days?

LosT
                    I'd guess it's about 37 Celcius (98.6 Fahrenheit for you colonials out there), before being put on the grill ?

Dutch
                    All your answers are belong to Google. Search dammit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by che
                      Che, it's a bad idea to put thoughts in my head.

Originally posted by converge
                      ... I can't even guess what this is for.
                      Well see that's a good thing, I'll keep every ones mind wondering "what in the world is she up too?"

Originally posted by renderman
                      It's a trap! It's a meat shirt so she can toss you on the grill and serve you to the attendee's!
                      You promised you wouldn't tell anyone of my secret plans. Now I must come up with a new plan!!!

Originally posted by KeLviN
                      why the hell was i left off the list?! i run the hottest grill at the whole event!
                      Kelvin, as Con stated I changed your handle to "etc" accidentally, but rest assured it won't happen again.

Originally posted by converge
                      I vote for Kelvin to be in charge of making 'the list'.. then we'll see if he forgets himself or not
                      Good idea, I need the list soon or else my plans will be foiled. Kelvin are you up for such a task? It's a big task but the rewards for it would be great.
                      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

So here's what I need:

6'1". Pockets are always nice! :-)
                        You're either on my side or else you're in the way.

Comment

L0nd0 is 6'1" and he prefers pockets.

He's too lazy to type his own response.
                          just fluff it

Comment

and I am 6'2" and I like pockets, loops (ie painters pants) and holsters.. I like to be prepared.

PS is there any way I can get mine not only fire-proof but bullet and stab proof as well?
                            If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                              PS is there any way I can get mine not only fire-proof but bullet and stab proof as well?
                              I'll see what I can work out for you, but I make no promises.

Comment

Working...
                              X