Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyboxes Assigned

Code:
    +========================================================================================================================================================+
    |                |      205       |       206      |       207      |       208      |       209      |       210      |       211      |       212      |
    |================+================+================+================+================+================+================+================+================|
    |   Friday Day   |    Kenshoto    |    Lockpick    |   Metasploit   |                |                |                |        Public Hang Out          |
    |----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------|
    |  Friday Night  |    Kenshoto    |    Forum Meet  |   Metasploit   |   Shadowvex    |   HackerPimps  |   Irvine UG    |        Public Hang Out          |
    |----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------|
    |  Saturday Day  |    Kenshoto    |    Lockpick    |   Metasploit   | Ninja Networks |                |                |        Public Hang Out          |
    | Saturday Night |    Kenshoto    |    DCG Meet    |    Avarice     | Ninja Networks |    Phenoelit   |      303       |        Public Hang Out          |
    |   Sunday Day   |    Kenshoto    |    Lockpick    |   Metasploit   |                |                |                |        Public Hang Out          |
    |  Sunday Night  |      N/A       |      N/A       |      N/A       |      N/A       |      N/A       |      N/A       |      N/A       |      N/A       |
    +======================================================================================================================+================+================+

There you have it.

As you can see there's still a few slots open for day. You won't get the box at night, but if you have something you think is worth a box, fire me off an e-mail and you might get it for the day.
    .: Grifter :.

Re: Skyboxes Assigned

Did I mention you, sir, rock?

Are there set times that denote the beginning/end of each allotted segment? (when day becomes night and inversely)

Are their open/close times for the rooms? (morning is locked until x:xxAM? skybox must be empty by xx:xxPM?)
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge
      Are there set times that denote the beginning/end of each allotted segment? ... Are their open/close times for the rooms?
      i can speak for the lockpick village in particular. we're planning on being open to the public from about 10:00 to 17:00 each day. while the number of staff present at any given time will vary, those are the times that we will be in operation. i figure we'll close our doors to the public around dinnertime, take a half hour or so with no interference to stow and lock all our gear, then the room becomes the domain of whomever is setting up for the forum meet / groups meet at about six o'clock or so.
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

dewd grifter, what if like, I wana hold a piant ball game in a box? On sunday night?

Comment

Originally posted by eta
          dewd grifter, what if like, I wana hold a piant ball game in a box? On sunday night?
          Consider it done!
          .: Grifter :.

Comment

How many people can we cram into a skybox? We need to find out.

Comment

room rush, kenshoto, 10am, the bird is high like Bascule? would that qualify as a DoS attack on the scoring server?
              if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

greetings all! please stop by the greensector booth in the vendor area and inquire about our skybox shindig friday night. comfy surroundings, live music and dj action will provide a great atmosphere for socializing with other attendees... a limited amount of discounted drink tickets will be available at our booth. see you there!
                take a long walk backward....into the now.

Comment

Here's hoping the Riv bought extra insurance on that 303 skybox; we like our booze.

Comment

Skybox for poker contest?

Room in any skybox for 6 hour winner take all poker contest? First come first serve?

OR

Is there a skybox for a evening / night beverage tasting contest..last year tequila, moonshine and other was popular...( getting the sprayer primed..)
                    +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Working...
                    X