RIAA to use DoS Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA to use DoS Attacks

Apparently the RIAA has decided to turn the cracking to stop the spread of MP3s. As if we didn't have enough problems with 12 year-old wannabes using DoS attacks on anything and everything, now the corporate world wants to do it too. So is it a double standard? Corporations have the right to hack and crack, but the rest of the world should be arrested (and if you live in the US or UK, be run the possibility of being charged as a terrorist)? What do you think?

Check out the story for yourself
    "If common sense is so common, why do so few people have it?"

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistant one."

LONG LIVE NEXTECH!

Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad!

looks to me like a sad attempt of riaa trying to look technical. I'm sure the software will contain updates that detect the floods and ban the connection.. as far as the government bullsh1t, that's been coming for a while. I've been dwelling more on the idea of g33ks starting anew with an internet of our own, free of any government regulation, corporate whining.... it's been a fun thought process for me to this point at least viv4 14 731n37!
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Geeknet

The problem is, even if we start our own protocols and connections, it will become commercialized and then the government will get involved, it's in evitable.

LONG LIVE NEXTECH!

Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad!

Comment

One Word, One Link.

Freenet

http://freenet.sourceforge.net/
        "I'm not a robot like you. I don't like having disks crammed into me... unless they're Oreos, and then only in the mouth."

Comment

Freenet problem

I don't particularly like free net, it runs far too slow on my computer, but maybe it's just me, is anyone else having this problem?

LONG LIVE NEXTECH!

Comment

Working...
          X