This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering Ride from Toronto to Con

Though it might sound crazy, I will be driving from Toronto to Las Vegas with a friend of mine.

Mode of transportation is a SUV, and I will only take two extra passengers as I have a some gear I will bring down to Con, and would also like to conserve some leg room during the haul (2200 miles).

I will be leaving Toronto August 1st, and have planned the route so that we should arrive on the 3rd. I will be leaving Vegas on the 8th and should be back in Toronto by the 11th (giving myself an extra day since I don’t know what my condition will be after Con).

I am a smoker, as is my friend, and though we smoke with the windows down, there is always a bit of smoke that comes into the car. I would prefer passengers who aren’t bothered by smoke, as I don’t particularly want to limit my smoke breaks to rest-stops, however, if the smoke becomes an issue, just tell us and we will cut back.

Gas isn’t much of an issue, as my friend and I have set aside enough cash for the trip, including gas costs with an SUV, so I’ll only ask anyone interested in coming to pay the cost of one, full tank of gas, which is 60 Canadian dollars. However, keep in mind, since we will be stopping during the night in either a hotel or motel during the course of the roadtrip, as well as rest stops for food and drink, have enough cash to cover these extra expenses for yourself.

If anyone is interested, PM me.
Working...
X