July 06 FINAL LPCON PLANNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 06 FINAL LPCON PLANNING

It appears everything I posted over the last week was lost in the crash.

So here it is again

LPCON4 is composed of Two primary competitions and one ongoing activity.

The two contests are:

Lock Picking Speed Competition: The speed competition is intended to test your ability to use MANUAL PICKS to show your speed and skill in opening a lock. For the early rounds, each person will have their own free standing lock platform. So any shaking going on is your own creation. The finals will be with the lock tower again. This Competition will run from 1-4 pm Friday and Saturday in the Contest Area. Please signup by 12:45pm Friday in the Contest Area, Lock Pick Village , or by emailing me at (doc-lpcon at hotmail dot com).

Lock Picking Points Competition: This competition is replacing the obstacle course. Several locks in the Lock Picking Village will be assigned points. If you are able to pick the lock, then you get points awarded. This competition will run out of the LP Village in Skybox 206. Signup anytime in the Lock Picking Village. Times are 10am-4pm daily.

Signups - Be sure to signup for the appropriate competition in the Contest Area, LP Village (Skybox 206) or by email me at (doc-lpcon at hotmail dot com)

We will have official LPCON4 shirts for sale at the LP Village and on breaks during the competition. Please see DOC for your official shirt (available in Gray and Black). Sizes available are M-XXXL quantities limited. This years LPCON design contest winner was Vertigo.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at (doc-lpcon at hotmail dot com)

See you next week
    DOC

Renderman and Deviant Ollam, did you get my private messages on 7/20?
    Last edited by Doc-LPCON; July 25, 2006, 09:58.

Re: July 06 FINAL LPCON PLANNING

Originally posted by Doc-LPCON
    It appears everything I posted over the last week was lost in the crash. ...
    Thanks for reposting this. If I had made it home 20 minutes earlier, we could probably have completed another backup and have avoided losing ~10-20 posts including yours.

Sorry that it was lost, and thanks again for reposting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc-LPCON

See you next week
      DOC

Renderman and Deviant Ollam, did you get my private messages on 7/20?

Yes, a week late, but yes (Size L if you care)
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman
        Yes, a week late, but yes (Size L if you care)

Thanks Renderman, we can swap around sizes once we have our hands on them. I had to "guess" 3 months ago.

Comment

Working...
        X