Weather forecast for Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather forecast for Las Vegas

So that people have some idea of what to expect: the Las Vegas weather forecast.

This public service announcement brought to you by the letters L, A, and the number 2600.

Re: Weather forecast for Las Vegas

National Weather Service has issued an advisory that a Catagory 5 'noid' will be decending on the Las Vegas region on Thursday, August 3rd. The advisory is to remain in effect until Monday, August 7th.

Residents are advised to limit their travel and tavern owners are advised to keep their finest scotch available.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by skroo
      So that people have some idea of what to expect: the Las Vegas weather forecast.

This public service announcement brought to you by the letters L, A, and the number 2600.
      Hey, it's been worse. Even with the "noid" alert.

Al
      "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

I don't think it will be too bad...

Unless you're driving from California in the mid-late afternoon...I advise you (yes..My advisory is more important than most...I foretold the end of the world pt. 2.) to make the effort in leaving as early as possible....
        A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
        -
        William S. Burroughs

Comment

it's no worse than how it's been where i am...and i picked up a camelback yesterday. bring the heat.
          jur1st, esq.

Comment

I have been getting aclimatized in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by jur1st
              it's no worse than how it's been where i am...and i picked up a camelback yesterday. bring the heat.
              I have one I use for mountain biking, but Id be tempted to just walk around with chilled alcoholic beverages.. which doesn't sound like a bad idea..

Comment

Working...
              X