Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackhat/Defcon Photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blackhat/Defcon Photos

    I'm slowly posting up photos on my Flickr page

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/not5150/

    I hope to have all the pics up by the end of the week. There will also be a picture gallery posted inside a Tom's Hardware roundup article.

  • #2
    Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

    somebody really likes asain chicks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

      don't forget about http://defconpics.org as well as on here!

      get the photos up, that way we can find out what we don't remember doing!

      *edit! I always spell the url wrong!*
      Last edited by DJ Jackalope; August 7, 2006, 19:04.
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

      send in the drop bears!
      ======================================

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

        Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
        don't forget about http://www.defconpicts.org as well as on here!

        get the photos up, that way we can find out what we don't remember doing!
        I'm still waiting for the pics of the 40's to get posted. Somehow I did not get any pictures from that night at all.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

          i'm adding a subdomain tomorrow at work until then this will just redirect to the shitty homepage


          http://defcon.cyberhedz.net

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

            http://www.phoocollective.net/pics/defcon14/index.html

            Beware of file/pic sizes when clicking on a thumbnail. Also realize the files are on a P200. :)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

              Originally posted by Hardware
              somebody really likes asain chicks.
              No... I really LOVE asian chicks :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                Originally posted by Hardware
                somebody really likes asain chicks.
                Wait - you say that like it is a bad thing?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                  I'll post some, however I don't have all the stuff I took at the Black party...weird story:

                  My jacket got stolen - with my wallet, camera and phone in it. So obviously I'm pretty stressed...especially as I still had to get back to the UK...and regretting taking it when there was a known risk

                  But all my stuff turned up the next day (except the jacket, but it was only cheap) and all was as it was except one piece of video had been deleted. I dunno if I had accidentally taken footage of someone I shouldn't have, but sorry if I did, and thanks for returning my stuff, even the money in my wallet.

                  my faith is restored:-)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                    Any video covereage?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                      Tom's Hardware article on the Traveling TeraByte Project (with a picture gallery) - http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/08/10/de...velingterabyte

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                        Originally posted by not5150
                        Tom's Hardware article on the Traveling TeraByte Project (with a picture gallery) - http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/08/10/de...velingterabyte
                        Awesome! Of course Astcell looks way too serious in those photos...
                        "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                          Originally posted by theprez98
                          Awesome! Of course Astcell looks way too serious in those photos...
                          He should have handcuffed it to his wrist!
                          "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                            Originally posted by Abby_Normal
                            He should have handcuffed it to his wrist!
                            heh... that might have led to trouble if he used one of our sets. don't know if you guys heard, but we had some kid stuck in a handcuff for a while in the lockpick village on sunday afternoon. i give him a lot of credit, he must have been no older than 15 or 16 but kept his cool as i spent over 10 minutes getting him free.

                            at one point we even ripped a key apart when it wouldn't turn all the way. (put a screwdriver handle through it for maximum torque and leverage) all turned out ok, i'm glad to say, but i wouldn't have recommended anyone strap our cuffs to their wrists after that.
                            "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                            - Trent Reznor

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Blackhat/Defcon Photos

                              Originally posted by Deviant Ollam
                              heh... that might have led to trouble if he used one of our sets. don't know if you guys heard, but we had some kid stuck in a handcuff for a while in the lockpick village on sunday afternoon. i give him a lot of credit, he must have been no older than 15 or 16 but kept his cool as i spent over 10 minutes getting him free.

                              at one point we even ripped a key apart when it wouldn't turn all the way. (put a screwdriver handle through it for maximum torque and leverage) all turned out ok, i'm glad to say, but i wouldn't have recommended anyone strap our cuffs to their wrists after that.
                              Reminder to self:

                              Do NOT volunteer for Deviant's lockpick demos...
                              "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X