Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

Thank you to everyone that made this year a success. Please stay involved and provide suggestions for next year. I look forward to seeing you all in a year!!!

DOC

Re: Thank You

Great job this year, I'll be more involved next year, I swear!
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Thanks for your hard work Doc. The contest was a blast.

-wsbpress

Comment

wsbpress is just sucking up 'cuz he won. ;)

Regardless, kudos to ya Doc for a job very well done. :)
        Picking locks since '96.

Comment

Thanks indeed! I'm definitely looking forward to next year. Maybe I'll actually practice this time!

Comment

P.S. Does anyone have any pictures of the speed picking competition? In my silliness I neglected to have anyone take photos while I was competing. I'd love to have some photos to keep in my archive. Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide.

Comment

This was my first defcon, and hence my first lpcon, and I'm very happy to finally have some useful hardware. Thanks for all the practice boards, and hopefully I'll be good enough to actually participate in some of the events next year! (PS, you need a bigger room...or several of them, because that balcony view of the CTF was awesome.)

What else I have to add is that when you're a chick and you're wandering seemingly aimlessly in the lock section of your local Home Depot for a good couple minutes checking things out, people just assume you're a lost clueless chick no matter what you answer to the question 'What are you looking for?'.
              lurking...somewhere

Comment

Definitely additional room would be sweet. Any chance for two skyboxes? Next year we'll be better organized and have some more official talks and a few intresting suprises for contests.
                Picking locks since '96.

Comment

Working...
                X