World Series 2001 CHAMPIONS in AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series 2001 CHAMPIONS in AZ

I have to give props out to the AZ Diamondbacks...it was amazing to watch them win it at the last moment last night.

hahaha I'm soooo out of baseball that I didn't even know the Diamondbacks were a team til recently. I do hold a grudge to Clemens since he left the sox, and am very happy to see a series go to someone besides the yanks for once...
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Though I'm a Yankee fan, I must admit the D-BVacks were pretty damn good. However a few things come to mind:

1) They need to get a better pitching staff, the fact that they needed Schilling to start 3 games is rediculous.

2) Counsel is just beggin to get hit with a pitch, where the heck did he learn to stand like that.

3) I hate Womack

4)Don't criticise Kim, he was a good closer, the problem was he just had bad luck, two pitches in the right spot at the right time, everyone has their bad days

All in all it was a great series and I again congratulate the D-Backs for pulling through, the Yankees are a tough team, and the D-Backs had enough good luck on their side.
      "If common sense is so common, why do so few people have it?"

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistant one."

LONG LIVE NEXTECH!

Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad!

Comment

I'll agree with you about Kim...I felt really bad for him those two games...being in Yankee Stadium under that kind of pressure had to be horrible.

Besides, he was a great pitcher during the season...I think those two nights were just bad ones which, as you said...everyone has them.

Oh yeah...and me and my friends picked on Counsel for the stance...it is rather weird looking.

Comment

If you ask me, it looks like he's trying to strangle himself with his bat. :)
          "If common sense is so common, why do so few people have it?"

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistant one."

LONG LIVE NEXTECH!

Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad! Mantras are bad!

Comment

World series; bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth... Isn't that just the *classic* baseball scene...? Gotta love it.

Comment

Working...
            X