Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know there are people in Utah what vist this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know there are people in Utah what vist this site.

I know that there are some people in Utah what vist this site. I know they used to have some 2600 meetings at a mall up in slc. It died out because people couldn't handle having a leader run the meetings.(what I think is gay[not that there is anything wrong with being gay]). Look what happend now there is nothing.

I would love to get some people in utah togather to either setup a 2600/dc meetings.

I am posting this to see if I can't get some people talking. If you are from Utah and would like to start going to some meetings, you can post here. Also the town you live in. So I can get a good location idea started.

Post even if you are a wanna-be |-|@C|<3R (lol), That can be the first meeting what is a Hacker vs. ________.

NOW LETS HERE SOME NOISE or post.
    The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments.
    They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Re: I know there are people in Utah what vist this site.

There are a lot of nice guys up in the SLC area that run dc801 meetings (but they are hackers[not that there is anything wrong with being a hacker]). You might want to look into that.
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

I dunno... there used to be some folks that came around these parts claiming to be hektik ... they must have been referring to their org-fu. They long disappeared with the buffalo and the concept of hot nerdy girls. Find them. Your journey is to find them.. and bring them back. Let them know the world is safe again, they can return home.
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I saw the great one they call Kenny at con...unless the alcohol was kicking in...it made me hold it a hat it never came by and claimed.

hektik.org
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

Comment

Most of our crew (hektik) is still around and partially active, and by that I mean most of us have jobs and lives that consume most of our free time and some of relocated geographically. When we do have free time we work on small projects like home automation, and home pimpification (you know, so that you can VPN in to your house and flush the toilette). The last couple of years we have veered towards drinking and shooting video to kill time because it's fun (and when you work in the field 60 to 80 hours a week it has the tendency to kill a bit of motivation), but needless to say if projects interest us or if locals need some form of help we try to help and/or make time for them, even if it is just to help promote something like getting together - because we still get a lot of traffic. So granted this is late, but hell drop us a line if you ever need us.

As for you Jackalope, I hope you still have my hat. I swore I stopped back by - but hell, who knows... with lots of drinking (and heat) comes memory loss. Go to Denver next weekend... that is if you read this.

Comment

A meeting sometime sounds nice. I don't mind learning a bit about security since I run OS X and Gentoo.

I'm not really a hacker but I learn what I can about security. It helps keep my stuff safe.

Comment

Working...
            X