Toothbrush hacking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toothbrush hacking!

Sorry if this is a re-post. I just came across this hard core hardware hacking video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RNv5TMwAZlc
    ..::800xl::..

Re: Toothbrush hacking!

Pretty straightforward, kinda' neat (although I wished he would have commented on the efficacy of overclocking), but...

Is that really what the Screen Savers has turned into? Maybe the segment isn't representative of the entire show, but I can't imagine watching that for an hour. I mean, comic relief on a hardware hacking segment? It makes me glad my cable provider classified Tech TV in the sports tier (which I don't subscribe to) long enough for me to lose interest in the network.

Comment

The Screen Savers is dead....long off the air....that show was the product of the G4/Tech TV merger which pretty much killed it....then they "changed the name" (reall, in my mind, they cancelled SS and created a new show) to Attack of the Show....

Comment

Very cool, I think I'll try it if I ever get some money.

Comment

I watched that on my tv the day after it first came on tv AND I recorded it on Tivo. I wish I could remember what I did with that 80 gig HD form that poor Tivo.... It is STILL on there. I just can't find the drive.
          "I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art." -Kahlil Gibran

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them." -Walter Kerr

Comment

Working...
          X