Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq/Afghanistan/Overseas

I made it home by Christmas Eve.

I've been spending all of my time with my family and 2 week old baby daughter!

Thanks to all of you who have supported us in any way, either emails, care packages or just a kind word. It was all very much appreciated and helped to make a lengthy deployment go by much faster!

Please keep astcell, bobfunland and others still deployed in your prayers that they too may come home safely.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Re: Iraq/Afghanistan/Overseas

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
    I made it home by Christmas Eve.

I've been spending all of my time with my family and 2 week old baby daughter!

Thanks to all of you who have supported us in any way, either emails, care packages or just a kind word. It was all very much appreciated and helped to make a lengthy deployment go by much faster!

Please keep astcell, bobfunland and others still deployed in your prayers that they too may come home safely.
    Am so glad that you made it back safely and believe me, my thoughts and prayers are with those serving, whether in a war zone or not.

Don't foget the drink or two I owe you at ShmooCon !~!
    DaKahuna

Comment

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
      Don't foget the drink or two I owe you at ShmooCon !~!
      Trust me, I won't.
      "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Remember the B1-B?

Yes these pictures were authorized!

That's me in the cammies...

Autograph time!

Next time I'll draw the Defcon logo!

Take care ThePrez98, I will be home soon!
        Last edited by astcell; December 30, 2006, 14:46.

Comment

Hey all you guys overseas, I'd like to tell you all thanks for everything you're doing for us out there. Good work! Welcome home theprez98 I'm happy for you and I'd like to wish all the others good luck, I hope you make it home safely.
          Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging an armored car to deliver credit-card information from someone living in a cardboard box to someone living on a park bench. (Gene Spafford)

Comment

Working...
          X