la2600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la2600

Noticed the la2600 thread died..So heres the info again for anyone that is looking for it..web site is www.la2600.org and the next meeting is Jan 4, '02. Also please note, there is a group of skript kiddz attempting to convince others that the Los Angeles meeting has moved. This is not the case. If you have any questions regarding the LA meeting, you can either hit the web site for the official info, or email noid@la2600.org for anything specific. fnord

-noid

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

March meeting

Same bat-time, same bat-place. March 1st, 5-7 Union station, west end by phones. 7-10 Phillipe's. 11-? Denny's
    justazero -
    "Skepticism, like chastity, should not be relinquished too readily."
    - George Santayana

Comment

Same bat-time, same bat-place. March 1st, 5-7 Union station, west end by phones. 7-10 Phillipe's. 11-? Denny's
      ya, what he said..

-noid

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Well, since I can't find any info on SD2600. The website seems to have died or whatever and none of the guys have replied to my emails I think I'm gonna come up and check out LA with one of my boys tonight. Seeya there.

Peace

Comment

Well, since I can't find any info on SD2600. The website seems to have died or
          whatever and none of the guys have replied to my emails I think I'm gonna come up and check out LA with one of my boys tonight. Seeya there.
          Not sure whats up with the website, but the SD2600 is alive and well. I know a few of those guys and I dont think they've gone anywhere. Well, see ya in LA tonight.

Comment

May 3rd

Same bat time, same bat place.
            5-7 pm Union station (near bagel place, west end - if you don't see anyone, they're either late or you didn't recognize them)
            7-10 pm Phillipe's (back room - head here if you didn't find people at US. Often crowd doesn't gather til about 8-9)
            10-? Denny's (bad overpriced food, but they let us have the back area for $1 a head gratuity)
            justazero -
            - George Santayana

Comment

10th year - getting a jump on things

Subject: [la2600] 10th Anniversary

So, for those of you who may not be in the know (read: haven't checked the website), L.A. 2600 is one of the longest-established meetings - as far as we know, only the New York meeting has been going for longer, so we may not only be the second-oldest meeting in the U.S. but also the world.

The history of the meetings is both fairly remarkable and rather unique in many ways, and has been home turf to some rather interesting elements of the underground, in terms of both persons attending the meetings and things accomplished.

Our tenth anniversary is coming up next month, and I'm looking for ideas of what to do. I know that there are already a couple of things in the works, but I'd like to hear any ideas people may have on what to do for it. Yes, this is short notice - we've only got three weeks (-ish) until the next meeting - but that gives us a week to figure it out and two to do it, which should be workable.

- skroo.
              justazero -
              - George Santayana

Comment

I had originaly planned on making the 10 year anniversary, but as most of you know, life is seldom fair. I wish I could be there, but it looks like I'm gonna miss this one..

Comment

Actualy, nevermind..I'll be there afterall..

Comment

Originally posted by noid
                    Actualy, nevermind..I'll be there afterall..
                    Yea! (The crowd goes wild!!!)
                    justazero -
                    - George Santayana

Comment

Re: 10th year - getting a jump on things

Originally posted by zero
                      Subject: [la2600] 10th Anniversary
                      Our tenth anniversary is coming up next month, and I'm looking for ideas of what to do.

- skroo.
                      Follow-up:
                      Ghent is providing/creating a canister to turn into a time capsule. Donations of smallish things that represent this time/space/activity will be accepted for submittal at the meeting.
                      justazero -
                      - George Santayana

Comment

!0th Anniversary followup

great meeting, lots of stuff discussed (looks like the Defcon Shoot this year is not one to miss), lots of pics, and lots of stuff for the time capsule. Check it out at http://www.la2600.org/decade/
                        justazero -
                        - George Santayana

Comment

Working...
                        X