Call For Friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call For Friends...

Hey, I remember getting completely shitty and just plain ol having a good time with many of you at DC14. I'm hoping I see you all again for DC15! Abby -- Thx for the killer party in the suite. Do keep me posted on next years party, as I'd like to actually help out if possible.

Penn, make sure you hit me up again this year. I'll be with Dave again and I'm sure he'll be doing that stupid Hunter S. Thompson thing all over again.

I'm also considering throwing a huge pre-defcon party if anyone might be interested... I have to see how everything works out on my trip to FL in May.

Re: Call For Friends...

um. Maybe you shouldn't use the term "shitty" unless you mean you were on meth at DC14.
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

I am hopeful that a more friendly location presents itself for this years party.

- Dallas

Its looking good.
      +++ Dallas +++

Comment

I'm looking forward to meeting some new people at my first defcon. What's the deal with the toxic BBQ, do you just bring a few crates of beer and steaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
          I'm looking forward to meeting some new people at my first defcon. What's the deal with the toxic BBQ, do you just bring a few crates of beer and steaks?
          There is a specific thread pertaining to the TBBQ, you might want to read through that to get a better idea of what to expect.
          "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

do you just bring a few crates of beer and steaks?
            that's about the size of it.. bunch of hackers and slackers with a BYO mindset converging upon Sunset Park the afternoon before Defcon for the worlds greatest longest coolest and most dangerous picnic/bbq known to Defcon attendees during that week in Vegas regardless of weather or creed.
            if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge View Post
              that's about the size of it.. bunch of hackers and slackers with a BYO mindset converging upon Sunset Park the afternoon before Defcon for the worlds greatest longest coolest and most dangerous picnic/bbq known to Defcon attendees during that week in Vegas regardless of weather or creed.
              Better stock up on beer in duty free then.

Comment

Yes bring lots of beer.

Better stock up on beer in duty free then.
                +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Working...
                X