hotel room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotel room...

well, theres probably posts here about it already, but i was plannnin on goin to defcon this year, and i was wonderin if anyone wanted to get together to get a room. smoking is accepted and drinking is accepted. well, there really arent any specifacions to adhere to, i just need a room.

well yeah...
    sharing a room would be cool I guess..
    I'm alone... still haven't planned anything...

anyway if u still want to share a room with someone (like me :) plz contact me:
    or e-mail: v.claeys@pandora.be

Comment

Group From NJ

Getting a group from NJ to make the trip, if anyone is interested let me know
      There is an idea of a X-119; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Comment

ME group

not a bad idea... There's a group of about 7 or 8 of us heading there from Maine. If anyone within ME or so wants to hang with us, give a post or email to sraymond81@yahoo.com
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Working...
        X