[2007] Pinball Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2007] Pinball Hall of Fame

WOW! Much props for the heads up on this one! I'm a bit of a pin-nerd, and knew of Marvin's mechanical museum but was un-aware of this! I'm definitly going to try to talk my friends into going. If anyone else is down, hit me up.

(Current pins: Twilight Zone, Star Trek The Next Generation, Out of Sight (EM), Black Hole, Gorgar (Only the first two really work)). Out of Sight was supposed to make it to shmoocon with a usb port added, but other things got in the way of my delivery.

Also have a few vids, although limited on space.

Re: [NEW] Pinball Hall of Fame

Moved this to a new thread so that folks interested in it this year can take off with it.. the thread you posted in was from last year.
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Re: [2007] Pinball Hall of Fame

Originally posted by telemonster View Post
      WOW! Much props for the heads up on this one! I'm a bit of a pin-nerd, and knew of Marvin's mechanical museum but was un-aware of this! I'm definitly going to try to talk my friends into going. If anyone else is down, hit me up.

(Current pins: Twilight Zone, Star Trek The Next Generation, Out of Sight (EM), Black Hole, Gorgar (Only the first two really work)). Out of Sight was supposed to make it to shmoocon with a usb port added, but other things got in the way of my delivery.

Also have a few vids, although limited on space.
      Yay! More pin nerds!

Our collection a the moment: Twilight Zone, Cirqus Voltaire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Scared Still, Who Dunnit, Revenge from Mars, Pinball Magic, Fathom, Centuar, Black Hole and Haunted House. Oh and a Cosmic Wars cocktail, but that hardly counts. Also 7 vids, a skill stop and a love tester. I'm about to pick of a crane, which I want to fill with little bottles of booze.

Yes, I am nuts.
      "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_Normal View Post
        Yay! More pin nerds!

Our collection a the moment: Twilight Zone, Cirqus Voltaire, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Scared Still, Who Dunnit, Revenge from Mars, Pinball Magic, Fathom, Centuar, Black Hole and Haunted House. Oh and a Cosmic Wars cocktail, but that hardly counts. Also 7 vids, a skill stop and a love tester. I'm about to pick of a crane, which I want to fill with little bottles of booze.

Yes, I am nuts.
        Man, if I had nuts I would totally give my left one for Twilight Zone. Where on earth did y'all manage to score that one?
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpus View Post
          Man, if I had nuts I would totally give my left one for Twilight Zone. Where on earth did y'all manage to score that one?
          Well, we gave this guy some money, and he gave us the table. Amazing, I know! :-)

Seriously, you can get good deals on pins at auctions, craigslist, tag sales, all over. Helps if you do what we do, by them broken for cheap and fix them ourselves. Get's really expensive fast if you insist on buying stuff that works.

I know a guy who has a Twilight Zone for sale right now if you really want one.
          "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

Comment

Working...
          X