X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible schedule shift

heya,

i just shot PMs to anyone who's posted in the signup thread about this... but i figured i'd take everyone's temperature here as well.

what do folks think about the notion of having the BCCC take place on thursday afternoon during the Toxic BBQ? nothing solid yet, just a possibility that i'm kicking around. if folks won't be in town yet or otherwise can't make it, we'll keep it located at the hotel and as a friday noontime con-kickoff event.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: possible schedule shift

looks like many folks will not be in town early enough (or not have their gear together early enough) for this to take place on Thursday.

truth be told, i'm happier with it remaining in the Friday Noontime slot and at the Riv. better for foot traffic and passers-by to get in on the fun. and it looks like i'll have plenty to do already at the ToxicBBQ so count on a Friday date for Beer Cooling Fun™
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
    X