Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defcon Pendants

Hey all,

I'm passing this along from some very non-technical women who make these to you all. DT has already approved these.

http://www.securitytribe.com/~vertig...onpendants.jpg

Basically, I had a conversation with a lady friend of mine, who makes jewelry, at a security conference last June. My idea was to create an egyptian style pendant with the Defcon logo on it. This is what came of that conversation. It's a 100% sterling silver pendant that you can use as a zipper pull, pendant, bag marker, etc. The picture doesn't do it justice. They're $100 each and serialized. Here's their quick blurb:
    -----------------
    $100.00 U.S. dollars a piece Sterling silver DEFCON pendants, hand made by three U.S. golden girls (SAandCDD). Size of pendant is approximately 70 millimeters high X 18 millimeters wide X 2 millimeters thick..... Each is engraved on the back with its own serial number. Orders can be sent to saandcdd@yahoo.com. Shipping charge calculated at time of order.
    -----------------

Anyway, I'm not making any money off of these. I just wanted one made and thought I'd pass along the information.

-Russ
Working...
X