Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff you are planning to do in Vegas before or after DC15...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuff you are planning to do in Vegas before or after DC15...

Yeah, it does look cool. I checked into some of the other places in the area, but Sky Dive Las Vegas looks like the best place.

Haha. No doubt! I am guessing we couldn't go straight from the Toxic BBQ to the plane!

I am going to keep looking into it, but I really want to do the jump. Opportunity Opportunity peeps.

doogman

Comment

Doogman23 when are you thinking of going? I'm haning with D4rknrg for the trip.

Comment

Not sure just yet, I would like to do it at the end of the 'con though. I have one other going with me to the 'con so as soon as I find out if he is jumping to then I will have a better idea. If I have to squeeze it in the day of my flight back, I will.

Definitely keep you updated on what I am planning to do. Not sure if we can get group discounts or not but at this point I don't care. Haha. Not sure when I will get a chance like this again so....

doogman

Comment

Same plan as us, were jumping at the end of the con!

Not in a ritualistic suicide way either!

Comment

LOL! Thats good!! Me either!

I figure its a good way to close out the festivities. Plans could change though and move the time up. Lets try and keep coordinated on it though.

I would like to wear one of those "I eat n00bs!" T-shirts over my jumpsuit for the pics down. Hha. Or at the very least, a DEFCON swag wear to represent.

doogman

Comment

Since I live in Sin City, most likely going to work, drinking, and the usual this place has to offer...

May I suggest the Pinball museum? A grand time playing tables from the 50's to today.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMASMS View Post
                Since I live in Sin City, most likely going to work, drinking, and the usual this place has to offer...

May I suggest the Pinball museum? A grand time playing tables from the 50's to today.
                Sounds good where about is it?

Comment

{QUOTE=IrishMASMS]Since I live in Sin City, most likely going to work, drinking, and the usual this place has to offer...[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
                  Sounds good where about is it?
                  Abby Normal suggested the same thing awhile back, see previous posts on subject here
                  "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMASMS View Post

Originally posted by lil_freak View Post
                    {QUOTE=IrishMASMS]Since I live in Sin City, most likely going to work, drinking, and the usual this place has to offer...

Abby Normal suggested the same thing awhile back, see previous posts on subject here[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link.

Comment

I'd be interested in jumping as well! Not so sure about doing it at the end of the con though, I'd probably already be drained from lack of sleep and an excess of booze.

What about pre con.. Maybe before the Toxic BBQ? Start things off with a blast!

I also want to check out the pinball museum, have heard great things but didn't make it there last year..
                      "All are gone, all but one"

Comment

Can we get group discounts?

Comment

Not sure yet. I am going to check with them this week and see. It looks like right now we would have roughly 5 peeps. The guy I am going with says he is NOT doing it.

Doogman

Comment

Originally posted by doogman23 View Post
                            Not sure yet. I am going to check with them this week and see. It looks like right now we would have roughly 5 peeps. The guy I am going with says he is NOT doing it.

Doogman
                            Well myself and D4rknrg are also both going to jump so count us in.

Comment

I get in on Wednesday, for one of the cheapest Vegas trips ever.
                              Wed, $19.00 at Binions
                              Thrs - Sun, First three nights comped at The Riviera, then only $45 for Sunday
                              Frequent Flier Miles for first-class air fare to/from Vegas (from an undisclosed city).

The whole thing (not including DEFCON admission, food/drink & games) for under $70.00.
                              I can't afford to stay home!
                              --bc,

Comment

OMG! Where do I sign!?!?! Haha. No doubt. I have to say that is cheap!! The haves.....and the have nots. hah.

doogman

Comment

Working...
                                X