New DC15 Website coming soon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DC15 Website coming soon....

I have only been on this site for DC15 info, but today I loaded the defcon.org url, and wow, it looks like someone has been working on a nice brand new spangled Defcon15 website for all of us to look at!

I am looking forward to it!!!
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Re: New DC15 Website coming soon....

wow... I mean .. wow!

also a good reminder that it's probably hitting that time of year when Ms Blackbeetle will need information and graphicals for various events and happenings from organizers

DT? Blackbeetle? same submission email as prior years?
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Yup. I have started to get things ready as well!

DT/BB tell us what you need~!
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
        Yup. I have started to get things ready as well!

DT/BB tell us what you need~!
        Yep, it's that time!

I am just finishing the layout this weekend, and Grifter is almost done assigning skybox rooms. Once we drop the floorplan on-line it will start getting filled with talks and parties!

If you want to get on the schedule early, now is the time! I'll be doing a mass email next week reminding people that the CFP is still open, and continue posting RSS entries every time there is some action with a contest or event. So keep us in the loop and we'll do our brest to spread the word!
        PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by converge View Post
          wow... I mean .. wow!

also a good reminder that it's probably hitting that time of year when Ms Blackbeetle will need information and graphicals for various events and happenings from organizers

DT? Blackbeetle? same submission email as prior years?
          Please CC me, as I need a lot of that infos also I would like to get some RSS entries out for contest updates and cool things to spread the word.
          "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

The DC15 Site is up! Check it out, It just went online tonight! I love the look.

A lot of content will be added soon, it's just the beginning. We have made our first round of speaker selections! Check out the talks on the speakers page.

Check back often for updates, because as soon as we can we will be adding new contest info, new speakers, rss updates and etc.

Email Neil(at)Defcon.org for contest/event updates, requests and etc.
            "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
              The DC15 Site is up! Check it out, It just went online tonight! I love the look.

A lot of content will be added soon, it's just the beginning. We have made our first round of speaker selections! Check out the talks on the speakers page.

Check back often for updates, because as soon as we can we will be adding new contest info, new speakers, rss updates and etc.

Email Neil(at)Defcon.org for contest/event updates, requests and etc.
              The main site and page for DC15 suggests use of Rides and RoomSharing on DC Forums.

Opening up Rides and Room Sharing forum.

Nifty site. :-) Seems to keep with a theme tha is part 19th century silver chromate photography and a wild-west theme.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post

Nifty site. :-) Seems to keep with a theme tha is part 19th century silver chromate photography and a wild-west theme.
                yeah, were going with kinda a steampunk-esque look!
                "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

very very cool.
                  if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Working...
                  X