Gun Ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Ranges

Anyone recommend any decent gun ranges in Las Vegas??

Due to the limited gun laws in the UK, I feel the need to get my gun off when in the US!

Re: Gun Ranges

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post

Due to the limited gun laws in the UK, I feel the need to get my gun off when in the US!
    started discussion here

Comment

Use the search function! A number of such threads are already out there.
      "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by theprez98 View Post
        Use the search function! A number of such threads are already out there.
        Yeah found it buried down there in one of the threads.

Appologies for my slackness in searching but I'm stuck at work at 4am. Sooo bored.....
        Last edited by Shinobi; May 24, 2007, 20:33.

Comment

If you're ever in Kentucky, check out Knob Creek Shooting Range. (http://www.knobcreekshoot.com/ and http://machinegunshoot.com/)

It is awesome! They have a great paintball field too.

Comment

Originally posted by Clp727 View Post
            If you're ever in Kentucky, check out Knob Creek Shooting Range. (http://www.knobcreekshoot.com/ and http://machinegunshoot.com/)

It is awesome! They have a great paintball field too.
            I wish I could I'm stuck in England. Including my Las Vegas/Los Angeles this August, this will only be my second time to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Clp727 View Post
              anyone else see the History Channel episode of Mail Call when Lee Ermey went down to KCGR for the machine gun shoot and hardware festival?
              "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
              - Trent Reznor

Comment

yes.. it was a good episode but i think you need to be there. I want to go.
                mage2atbleedingwounddotcom
                KeyID 3B535825D9402365
                FingerPrint C2AA E142 8826 BAE3 9C2B AA0C 3B53 5825 D940 2365

Comment

I've never been there for the machine gun shoot, but I have been there many times to play paintball. They have a large wooded area reserved for paintball. It is an awesome experience to be in a battle against another team while the sound of machine gun fire echoes through the air.

*They used to rent flame throwers by the 1/2 hour!

Comment

Try The Gun Store at 2900 East Tropicana. Hand guns, rifles and machine guns for hire on an indoor range.

We went there last year the morning before the flight home to the UK (M16 and MP5 well used! <|8¬)

Went straight from there to the airport where we had fun getting through security with "residues" on our hands & bags!

Comment

Originally posted by Yag1Bear View Post
                      Try The Gun Store at 2900 East Tropicana. Hand guns, rifles and machine guns for hire on an indoor range.

We went there last year the morning before the flight home to the UK (M16 and MP5 well used! <|8¬)

Went straight from there to the airport where we had fun getting through security with "residues" on our hands & bags!
                      Superb!

Comment

Working...
                      X