This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco + Peninsula

Anyone heading from San Francisco to Vegas? Or in the Bay Area? SF415?
    Last edited by effect2k5; June 4, 2007, 21:40. Reason: ADD

Re: San Francisco + Peninsula

Originally posted by effect2k5 View Post
    Anyone heading from San Francisco to Vegas? Or in the Bay Area?
    This came up last year. LA has its own Caravan to Defcon with its own organizer(s), and there has been one from SF. Perhaps they will have it again:
    http://caravan.billzhouse.com/

Try contacting the organizer(s) from the page above for the SF/Bay Area caravan to Defcon.

This was Defcon Cannonball run from LA to LV:
    http://www.moloch.org/cannonball/

I heard Moloch stopped running this, and don't know the present status.

I've heard of some from other cities too, but don't recall the web pages for them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
      This came up last year. LA has its own Caravan to Defcon with its own organizer(s), and there has been one from SF. Perhaps they will have it again:
      http://caravan.billzhouse.com/

Try contacting the organizer(s) from the page above for the SF/Bay Area caravan to Defcon.

This was Defcon Cannonball run from LA to LV:
      http://www.moloch.org/cannonball/

I heard Moloch stopped running this, and don't know the present status.

I've heard of some from other cities too, but don't recall the web pages for them.

TheCotMan: thanks, I will contact bill in the morning.

If more people post here from SF Bay (San Francisco, Daly City, SF2600 Crew etc...) I am thinking of starting a similar website for a local meetup. We can think of something?

Comment

I'll be going from San Jose, so if there is a group I can meet up with it

Comment

Originally posted by Friendly_fire View Post
          I'll be going from San Jose, so if there is a group I can meet up with it
          Did any san jose area carpool get established? Im interested in a carpool and roomsharing from the san jose area. get back to me at brainphreak (at) brainphreak.net

Comment

Is anyone from the Bay Area going to BlackHat ? I will be departing Friday Night the 27th and could see doing a caravan. I don't expect to arrive till Saturday afternoon - I am driving a camper and will probably stop along the way and sleep at some point.
            Enough is too much

Comment

I'm planning to head in from the North Bay (Petaluma). However, I'm not taking off until Thursday night. Couldn't get Thursday off from work. I'll see you guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by fell View Post
                I'm planning to head in from the North Bay (Petaluma). However, I'm not taking off until Thursday night. Couldn't get Thursday off from work. I'll see you guys there.
                Do you have room in your car for one more? I can't get Thursday off work either. Email me if you have room totallygloria (-at-) gmail
                "I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be the inferior sex." - Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I had to default to flying this year, but I am up in the NorthBay and work on the Penninsula (Foster City). I hope next year something can get put together.

-Paul
                  ~:CK:~
                  I would like to meet a 1 to keep my 0 company.

Comment

I'd like a ride. Currently in Oakland, but hopefully living in northish Peninsula area by next month.

Would prefer to leave on late Thursday, since I have other things I need to do right before. Happy to pay my share of gas money of course.

I'm easily googlable if you want to know more about me. CogSci geek, quite capable of keeping up an interesting conversation on most topics. :-)

Comment

Use Ham Radio 146.58 simplex (pl 100 if you wish) to catch up with people on the 5, I have not seen a GMRS/FRS Frequency; I would say gmrs/15...

I plan on leaving Fremont at 6pm, about 6 hours after the Bus; I anticipate running into the Bus before Tracy:)

~Max

Comment

Working...
                      X