Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs 2600

the site is complete and meeting time and location is set:
    Meeting Location:north west corner of the grocery warehouse parking lot [on powers and constitution] we will be leaving from there to the meeting spot, we will wait for people from 1pm to 1:30pm before leaving the parking lot, meetings are the 2nd and 4th sat of every month

The next meeting is on sat. feb 23
    anyone is welcome.
    the meeting site is http://www.haqerz.info
    ARRR!

Ouch...that site sent me into convulsions.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

oops =]

oops sorry about that ! =] just trying to be creative!! haha
      i have one favor to ask if anybody is planing to show up, will you drop us an email [h3adrush@email.com] so we kind of have an idea of how many people might come? if you dont thats cool too, but it would help in meeting planing .. thanks
      -h3adrush
      ARRR!

Comment

That site is hideous! Sorry, but be a little *less* creative... your epileptic members will appreciate it.
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

must.... stop.... shaking....

I think if you convert the ones and zeros to hex and reverse the result, it tells its visitors to go commit suicide in front of the Microsoft complex in Seattle
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

change in background

sorry about the ''creativeness'' !! =]
            well be changing the colors from white and black to light and dark grey this should help with some of the insanity!! =]
            well we hope to see some new faces tommorrow, and another bit of news the meeting times will be changed to the first saturday of every month instead of the 2nd and 4th effective after tommorrow's[feb 23] meeting.
            -h3adrush
            ARRR!

Comment

update

the meetings have been a sucess so far we've had 3 meetings and around 8-9 people per meeting weve changed the date to the 1st sat of everymonth at the same location, were hoping that more people come this weekend.
              -h3adrush
              oh and we havent changed to animation colors yet =] ....
              ARRR!

Comment

You don't need to change the colors, you need to get rid of the animated background! Animations are cute in small amounts, but as a full background, it give you motion sickness.
                the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

the site

well i designed the rest of the site and not the animation so i cant really take off the animation all together. i will suggest it though
                  -h3adrush
                  ARRR!

Comment

COS 2600?

Where are you at in the Springs? I'm actually in the Springs. Shoot me a note, maybe I'll drop by.

Comment

cos 2600

hey , well were all basically north eastish, we are having a meeting this saturday actually that would be great if you stopped by, we have been having about 7-9 people per meeting and this one will be our 4th official meeting, you can check out the site at http://www.haqerz.info , we meet at 1:00pm on saturday in the northwest corner of the ''grocery warehouse'' parking lot on the corner of powers and constitution...[this isnt the actual meeting location we just meet up there then drive to the real spot. wich is about 1-2 miles away], we have a range of ages that show up, we meet at a business with an in house lan with a variety of os's on a high speed[local loop satallite]. everyone ussually brings their laptop/desktop [uhhg] hope to see ya on saturday, drop me and email if you want at h3adrush@email.com,
                      -h3adrush
                      ARRR!

Comment

sat april 6th

we have our next meeting this sat. [apr 6th], hope to see some new faces, all the info is at http://www.haqerz.info.
                        thanks =]
                        -h3adrush
                        ARRR!

Comment

Your name is misleading. Don't call it a 2600 meeting if it doesn't meet on the first Friday of the month in a public place. Make that change, and you'll stave off a lot of confusion, too.

See http://www.2600.com/meetings/mtg.html.

Note that having a first Friday meeting doesn't mean the Saturday meetings should stop; it's all good.

jsyn

Comment

ok.....

gee thanks for the advice..........thats why we havent contacted 2600 to have them add it to the list of official meetings....i dont really think the name really means shit its an easy way to refer to and remember the meeting and name. please post relevant and useful suggestions/information regarding the cosprings 2600 meetings and happenings. thank you
                            -h3adrush
                            ARRR!

Comment

cos2600 update!!
                              the meetings have been going great. hope to see some new faces on saturday so if your interested come check it out!
                              meeting date: sat. may 4th. [ www.haqerz.info ]
                              thanks
                              -h3adrush
                              ARRR!

Comment

Working...
                              X