48K Game Creation Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48K Game Creation Competition

Concieved and created today by my friend Deacon... and I decided to open the contest up to the world... Rules Page Here

Just something fun to do, the organizer is also part of the contest so he's looking for a few judges.

Post any questions here or shoot me a PM!

Have fun
    ยง

Re: 48K Game Creation Competition

Originally posted by nak View Post
    Concieved and created today by my friend Deacon... and I decided to open the contest up to the world... Rules Page Here

Just something fun to do, the organizer is also part of the contest so he's looking for a few judges.

Post any questions here or shoot me a PM!

Have fun
    Get it listed on the main DC15 contest or events page and I'll make a contest/event subforum for it.
    http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-15/dc-15-events.html
    http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-15...-contests.html

Good luck!

Comment

This thing has major potential... most folks in gaming are focused on the next realistic 3D physics-enhanced engine that supports a game that .. really just isn't that fun. Meanwhile Nintendo releases a new 2D Mario and sucks me back into the timewasting vortex of gaming again.

So... who is going to make the Def Con game (no not that silly wargames knockoff thing)? Who is going to make the Defcon Forums game? .. instead of lives have smokes?.. instead of coins you have booze? .. goons can assist you at various levels but at the cost of booze... and sometimes they don't help at all but just take your booze. bosses? el jefe? priest? shatter? DT with a catV whip and throwing floppy disks?
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Would you like to play a game?

I can think of a few...

LosT

Comment

Working...
        X