exotic meat contests - prizes being prepared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exotic meat contests - prizes being prepared

so, i figured that it might help to whip up some more support for the two exotic meat contests at this year's ToxicBBQ if i were to tantalize folk with some prizes...

Titanium Chef Challenge
    I plan to supply all members of the winning team in this event with OiNK invites and also bestow upon them a variety of spiffy leet equipment that will make future culinary ventures kick some serious ass. The winning team also gets their entry fee refunded. Also, all entrants will be given participation gifts.

Guess The Flesh
    The first three people to correctly identify eight different types of meat will win OiNK invites. Free gifts to all participants.

So... sign up now, people

No need to get any money to me or anything now for entry fees... but just be certain that you bring cash with you to the BBQ if you are going to enter any of the exotic meat contests. Also, the page detailing the contests has been updated to reflect the new, lower costs involved. i've calculated that i can still break even if people kick in just $10 for "Guess the Flesh" (when you figure that you're getting to sample eight different creatures, that's not a bad deal, really... this year will feature elk, buffalo, alligator, antelope, kangaroo, ostrich, llama, and yak)

So post here if you think you'd be up for either of these games. I've seen a bit of banter about each but i'd like to get more solid guarantees as far as the Titanium Chef event is concerned.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: exotic meat contests - prizes being prepared

Can I enter twice if I pay $20.00 ? Either way, count me in !
    DaKahuna

Comment

$10 to eat more animals than there are in my local zoo. Count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
        Guess The Flesh
        The first three people to correctly identify eight different types of meat will win OiNK invites. Free gifts to all participants.
        As in years past, I won't miss an opportunity to presh the flesh. I'm in.

Comment

Guess the flesh, here I come!
          "All are gone, all but one"

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
            so, i figured that it might help to whip up some more support for the two exotic meat contests at this year's ToxicBBQ if i were to tantalize folk with some prizes...

Titanium Chef Challenge
            I plan to supply all members of the winning team in this event with OiNK invites and also bestow upon them a variety of spiffy leet equipment that will make future culinary ventures kick some serious ass. The winning team also gets their entry fee refunded. Also, all entrants will be given participation gifts.

Guess The Flesh

So... sign up now, people

I just cried all over my monitor. I want to go to the BBQ so bad this year, you are making the desire worse! I want to enter both your contests cause i would totally win!
            "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

Working...
            X